Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Do what exactly?, to install just extract it in the base folder, there's a included screenshot of what you should end up with.
Or do you mean how to build a mod for a different version of BepInEx?
I'm doing as you said but either the mod doesn't work or the translation, I couldn't get both of them to work.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Maybe it is me, I installed the mod, however when I hit the F9 button it doesn't display anything other than my laptop access... I am not that tech savvy to ensure I have it right. Your assistance would be grateful!

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Maybe it is me, I installed the mod, however when I hit the F9 button it doesn't display anything other than my laptop access... I am not that tech savvy to ensure I have it right. Your assistance would be grateful!
You might need to hold the FN/function key, laptops often do something differently with the F# keys to handle laptop buildin functions like screen dimming etc.

Bastick

Jan 27, 2019
Just follow instruction move TheTwistMAC.app to BepInEx_unix_5.4.21.0 and after run script move
CheatMenu.dll to BepInEx_unix_5.4.21.0/BepInEx/plugins folder.
Tested and works (y)
Ehy synion can you help me or explain in whicj folder i need to add plugin thanks

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
Are you getting the loaded notification when launching the game?, if not it's not installed correctly.
Some apps are known to intercept the function keys, but you should also be able to rebind the menu:
in: ".\BepInEx\config.ini"
change "CheatMenu=F9" to "CheatMenu=G" or whatever you want to bind it to.
Tried doing this but, in: ".\BepInEx\config.ini" , it doesnt even have the key bind quote can I just input it or?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Tried doing this but, in: ".\BepInEx\config.ini" , it doesnt even have the key bind quote can I just input it or?
There's 2 main builds; 1.0.6 and 1.0.7(port to BepInEx5x), the above instruction was for 1.0.6
Config structure changed in BepInEx5x, you can still change it but it's located in a different folder and using a different format.

Last edited:

toxa59085

Aug 16, 2022
HELP ME! The cheat does not work with the launch of 1.0.7, and it works with 1.0.6, but the translator does not work.
Post not work https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-7463933
System.MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.PlatformHelper:set_Current (MonoMod.Utils.Platform)' is inaccessible from method `BepInEx.Preloader.PlatformUtils:SetPlatform ()'
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.PreloaderPreMain () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:

toxa59085

Aug 16, 2022
Mind telling me the exact steps you took to install and enable/set your preferred translation?, "NOT WORKS" tells me absolutely nothing and i can't help you.
Translation doesn't work if it should work. I also configured everything according to the instructions as it is written in your file C:\Games\TheTwist\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
the file is similar from the post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-7978282
and it is unclear to me if you have already given an answer to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-7981555

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Translation doesn't work if it should work. I also configured everything according to the instructions as it is written in your file C:\Games\TheTwist\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini
the file is similar from the post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-7978282
and it is unclear to me if you have already given an answer to it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-cheatmenuplugin-v1-0-6-dsconstructor.6938/post-7981555
Is the AutoTranslator plugin being loaded?, enable the BepInEx console to check.
If it is loaded, you might need to change the endpoint in the case it's geoblocking you, etc.

This is the only thing i had to set to enable translation from en -> ru
Code:
Language=ru
FromLanguage=en

toxa59085

Aug 16, 2022
Is the AutoTranslator plugin being loaded?, enable the BepInEx console to check.
If it is loaded, you might need to change the endpoint in the case it's geoblocking you, etc.

This is the only thing i had to set to enable translation from en -> ru
Code:
Language=ru
FromLanguage=en
Thank you for your help! But I've already fixed it myself. Replacement en -> ru it didn't help, although I've done it myself many times before. The problem was in the translator itself, or rather in its settings. I didn't find it here I had to look for it on other resources. In short, the auto-translator has a menu, it is called using Alt+0 in which I did a reset of settings and translation and everything worked. The teams also helped Alt+R, Alt+T, Alt+F. Thanks again for your help!
1684078625148.png

Last edited:

torti74

Mar 31, 2019
I'm not playing The Twist but i'm interested in the CheatMenu Plugin.
With the latest BepInEx5 and RuntimeUnityExplorer i look into the flowchart to get the best possible outcome for the game playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with this scene dumps generated by RuntimeUnityExplorer its pretty annoying to get whats hidden behind the block-, menu- and command-lists.

So i found CheatMenuPlugin for The Twist and its possibility to generate the scene dumps i'm looking for.
Unfortunately i can't port the SceneDumper to work in RuntimeUnityExplorer.

Please dsconstructor, would you like to make a standalone plugin for BepInEx just for this single function? It would be very helpful with other Unity games as well.