Int +- momdom=
Int +- momfc=
Int +- momloc=
Int +- momq=
Int +- momscr = (Relationship)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
i have a problem when press f9 on my laptop send me to lock screen what have to do for work the cheat?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
i have a problem when press f9 on my laptop send me to lock screen what have to do for work the cheat?
You might have to hold the function (Fn) key for it to register as such, that or modify the config for the mod and change the keybind.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 272819
Overview:
This mod adds a cheat menu to the game, and includes helpful utilities, see Features.​

Updated: Mar 12, 2020
Game/Creator: The Twist /
Modder: dsconstructor
Mod Version: 1.0.6
Game Version: Any Version (Excluding v0.35Final and lower)
Language: English

Usage:
Hit F9 to toggle the menu

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

(by: AngelOfDeath)

Change-Log:

Source Code:
(master)
(BepInEx5x)

Cheat Menu Plugin v1.0.7 (port to BepInEx5x) Required if you want to use etc, which relies on BepInEx5x, otherwise little difference from 1.0.6
Does the cheat also work with v.0.50? :cool:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this. Pheraps is impossible to do it. But asking never hurts. So me question is... there is some way to add MC name change to you mod? Was really awesome if we can rename the MC.
Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi today i finally try the mod! Man really this mod is a life save! I am not so good with variable or something like that. I just need a mod that help me with some thing in this game.
I really hate that the developer of the base game, put this random % event everywhere...
So now with you mod, i just change the Time -1 or +1 so i can finally repeat the scene.
I do not know how many of you understand the event with Emma at the pool... the game never give me that scene... alawys moan or the exercises things... Just do not understand why the developer do not give us the complete event in our hand.
He can just give us the choice... and let us choice who the girls/women are doing in that palace... but no... he just add this random % where the woman are doing a random event... i stay like 30 minutes try to see the emma at the pool event... till i say... let's try the mod i download the other day... and this save mi life :LOL:

Anyway thank to this mod, now i can do much faster some event. Also refill the item without going to the hallway and use cheat or buy it in the pharmacy... perhaps the mod can do much more... but as i say i do not know variable or other things. So i just use the little things i understand.
Thank you

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this. Pheraps is impossible to do it. But asking never hurts. So me question is... there is some way to add MC name change to you mod? Was really awesome if we can rename the MC.
Thank you
Unlikely, this seems out of the scope of this mod, it might be possible to do using something like though.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Can i trigger events with this mod?
Indirectly, you can dump the game logic and see what is required to trigger a certain event, you can also manipulate the random rolls the game makes when it decides which random event/chain to proceed with.

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Do you have any future plans for kst current game (seaside mystery)?. I'm not rushing you to compile new cheat since the game has little to no content as of right now.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Do you have any future plans for kst current game (seaside mystery)?. I'm not rushing you to compile new cheat since the game has little to no content as of right now.
No plans as of yet, modding a new game requires a fair bit of time in development though, so a big part is finding the free time to sink into a new project.

hi guys how can i change sis location in night so i can see her in living room?
Your best bet is looking at the game logic for the location, i suspect its a random roll coupled with some required state for her to show up.

Last edited: