Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
the cheat menu didn't work for me. when i use translator
I'm afraid that does not tell me anything, what does not work?, what translator (and exact version)?, what output do you get from the BepInEx ?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
CheatMenuPlugin_1.0.7 game in folder added cheat menu not start but 1.0.6 version started.
cheat menu and translator program not running at the same time.
translator program

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
CheatMenuPlugin_1.0.7 game in folder added cheat menu not start but 1.0.6 version started.
cheat menu and translator program not running at the same time.
translator program

From the docs it looks like you shouldn't use ReiPatcher nor UnityInjector when using BepInEx as plugin framework, as they have the same function.

From my testing it works without issues when installing CheatMenuPlugin 1.0.7 (includes BepInEx 5x) and then only installing XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.15.0 on top of that.
cmp_autotranslator.png

Last edited:

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
From the docs it looks like you shouldn't use ReiPatcher nor UnityInjector when using BepInEx as plugin framework, as they have the same function.

From my testing it works without issues when installing CheatMenuPlugin 1.0.7 (includes BepInEx 5x) and then only installing XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-5x-4.15.0 on top of that.
View attachment 1134295
i try

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Heres a copy of CheatMenu build against BepInEx 5.4.5, i have been rather busy lately so i did not do the same testing i usually would, but it should work.
Thank You for the UPDATE and for this Mod. Makes playing less time consuming with location and time cheat mainly! Big Thanks once again!

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
hay cheat mod para Mac?
gracias
see post: #433
Please give step-by-step instructions on how to auto-translate from English into Russian. Thank you!
This is not a general support thread for The Twist, i managed to make it work with minimal effort and some reading;
see post: #444 and the documentation for the mod.
How to make MC's "step-mom" pregnant?
This question is probably more suited for the main thread for The Twist?

• Red Heart

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi guys i want to add rough points to chars but i don't know how with the new cheat
There are only 4 characters with Gentle and Rough animation

You don't need the mod to do that
just go to the hallway and press C+H on the keyboard to access the in-game cheat menu

but if you need to use the mod, press F10 and type dom in the filter
Screenshot 2021-09-15 201531.png

Last edited:

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
I have a problem witha task
task's name is ''get the cheerleader costume'' and I know how can I get the costume but when I go to adriana for get the costume adriana hasn't got any option for task what can I do?
Uh btw I have got same problem with task that send a message to Adrianna
1631836386156.png

Last edited:

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
dsconstructor

Could you provide the ability to rename the MC and the other characters and let us use spaces so it's not just one word names? Also, characters are appearing fully nude even though they are wearing clothes like lingerie. How do I disable that? Finally, is there a way to show in the game where all the characters are so I don't have to search every room for them?
Twist.png