Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Let me know if you run into any issues, didnt have much time to test this one.
Adding more bind options for common commands is another thing, so if you have suggestions~

The camera zooming in when scrolling through the binds is a known one i just noticed, so that'll get sorted pretty quick.

anamycica

May 10, 2020
Yo i just would like to try this cheat seems to be fun, but i ve problems to make it work. I extracted it the the game folder as u show, start the game new game and F9 isnt doing anything. I wrote in some true in config file, so i can see what the preloader doing.
BepInEx 4.1.0.0 - TheTwist
[Message] Preloader started
[Message] Chainloader started
[Error] Could not load "CheatMenu.dll" as a plugin!
[Info] 0 plugins selected

And i get this fault. The dll is next to the config folder as i extracted, i didnt changed anything only in the config file so i can see the problem. Any idea for this? :eek: (First time playing this game and its the: The Twist v033 don't know if the patch makes the mess and its only working on older patch of the twist)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yo i just would like to try this cheat seems to be fun, but i ve problems to make it work. I extracted it the the game folder as u show, start the game new game and F9 isnt doing anything. I wrote in some true in config file, so i can see what the preloader doing.

And i get this fault. The dll is next to the config folder as i extracted, i didnt changed anything only in the config file so i can see the problem. Any idea for this? :eek: (First time playing this game and its the: The Twist v033 don't know if the patch makes the mess and its only working on older patch of the twist)
Without seeing the folder
it sounds like you just copied over the "BepInEx" folder, you need to also include the following to make it work
doorstop_config.ini
winhttp.dll

Here are my instructions on how to install it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-964#post-1882744

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017

The game changed in how it was structured in v0.36Final by the addition of DRM, and i had to change the mod to support that.
Therefor V1.0.6 of the mod is not backwards compatible with v0.35Final and older.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
dsconstructor
Hi, any chance you can send me a copy of 1.0.5.
You see I kept a copy of The Twist 0.35, before the DRM, and didn't realise that your 1.0.6 wasn't backwards compatible.
Thanks

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
dsconstructor
Hi, any chance you can send me a copy of 1.0.5.
You see I kept a copy of The Twist 0.35, before the DRM, and didn't realise that your 1.0.6 wasn't backwards compatible.
Thanks
I nuked all the old versions i had in a recent cleanup, i should be able to rebuild the current release for 0.35Final however i'd need a copy of the old Assembly-CSharp.dll to build against.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I nuked all the old versions i had in a recent cleanup, i should be able to rebuild the current release for 0.35Final however i'd need a copy of the old Assembly-CSharp.dll to build against.
Yeah sure, here you go
The dll file from 0.35Final

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I try to find the "poolaction" variable to forward Janice's sex progression, but it doesn't show up. Does that mean that the variable has a new name? and in which case, what is the new name?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I try to find the "poolaction" variable to forward Janice's sex progression, but it doesn't show up. Does that mean that the variable has a new name? and in which case, what is the new name?
Not all variables are accessible in every scene, this has to do with the game selectively loading collections of them and storing it in the scene.

"poolaction" is still being used by the game, its available in the living room for instance.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Hey! Playing with 0.39 here. What's the var for the Costume party scene on Michelle's house? I can't seem to initiate it again.

Tehu86

Jun 4, 2017
It took me longer than it should have that dsconstructor is your name and it wasn't discontinued. Glad this is still around.