• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
I don't recommend using the in-game hint system, it's not very reliable, I recommend the walkthrough

Which is step 430-437 of the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did 431 and 432 but as I said When I go to Adrianna, Adrianna has not any option for task. Adrianna has 2 option and they are talk and photoshot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did 431 and 432 but as I said When I go to Adrianna, Adrianna has not any option for task. Adrianna has 2 option and they are talk and photoshot
What's Adrianna relationship points and have you done the Jock and cheerleader scene at the school with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bruh, did you test it? It is a full game gallery?
Ok
I did a quick test with a scene with Michelle I'm pretty sure only happens once (step 678) and what I found unfortuntely is it did not appear in the Diary on Jason's PC.

So based on this, for the moment the list appears to only work on new scenes starting from 0.46.

Now, it could be that you need to start a new game for things to trigger in the diary, but that might not be the case given that the 2 new scenes from 0.46 get listed. Either way, I will be waiting for Kst to officially finalise/complete the game before I replay the whole game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: truten

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks. is crack working for this final release ?
Like previous cracks, you'll have to wait for one specifically made for 0.46Final
Not only does using the 0.46Beta1 crack on 0.46Final, mess with the inventory, it makes the connect and exit button unusable.
Screenshot 2021-09-17 222127.png

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, weird comment incoming. I used to follow a guy's channel on "PH" where he did gameplays of games, including the twist, and it was great to see the new content. However, i can't seem to find him anywhere now and i'm scared it's due to their change of policy on the platform and that they striked all his videos. He was a indonesian (i think) dude with subtitles in his langage. Does anybody know him and where i can find him ?

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Like previous cracks, you'll have to wait for one specifically made for 0.46Final
Not only does using the 0.46Beta1 crack on 0.46Final, mess with the inventory, it makes the connect and exit button unusable.
View attachment 1409506
Hello, I checked your link for the crack. I have version 0.46B but couldn't find it there, does it mean I should use 0.45Final crack ? . if so, wouldn't I miss the new content ? BTW I tried using the crack on the first post but didn't work .I'd appreciate your reply.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, I checked your link for the crack. I have version 0.46B but couldn't find it there, does it mean I should use 0.45Final crack ? . if so, wouldn't I miss the new content ? BTW I tried using the crack on the first post but didn't work .I'd appreciate your reply.
0.45Final WILL NOT work with 0.46Beta1
If you already have 0.46Beta1 of the game, you still need the crack for 0.46Beta1
Which I've already place a link to.
Screenshot 2021-09-18 001555.png

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
What's Adrianna relationship points and have you done the Jock and cheerleader scene at the school with her.
I think I have bug with Adrianna.
I can't send a message to her and I can't get chearleader costume
but other tasks is going well only adrianna's tasks have bug

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
bro only problem is that I didn't do jock and chearleader task
and If you don't say me, I can't do any Adrianna task
Thank you so much for everything
by any chance did you catch Kira in the locker and leave automatically
because to get the Jock and cheerleader you needed to have done that.

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes