CheekyChavrah

Oct 20, 2020
Based on this
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0023:68c775c6.

A most likely cause is something is interferring with unity,

It could be cause by something is running in the backgroud or a windows update
for now take look at what's running in the background
specifically if you have a program called Citrix as it's been known to cause issues with unity games, if you have citrix installed I would unistall it and see if it helps
another possibility is you can try disabling your antivirus.
There is a windows update being downloaded maybe thats the issue. let me check. I dont have any antivirus on this. Just windows defender. Let me see if the game works after the windows update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There is a windows update being downloaded maybe thats the issue. let me check. I dont have any antivirus on this. Just windows defender. Let me see if the game works after the windows update.
What Windows version do you have?

Last edited:

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
I have a problem witha task
task's name is ''get the cheerleader costume'' and I know how can I get the costume but when I go to adriana for get the costume adriana hasn't got any option for task what can I do?
Uh btw I have got same problem with task that send a message to Adrianna 1631836950327.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem witha task
task's name is ''get the cheerleader costume'' and I know how can I get the costume but when I go to adriana for get the costume adriana hasn't got any option for task what can I do?
Uh btw I have got same problem with task that send a message to Adrianna View attachment 1408079
I don't recommend using the in-game hint system, it's not very reliable, I recommend the walkthrough

Which is step 430-437 of the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zorrttt

May 30, 2018
I don't recommend using the in-game hint system, it's not very reliable, I recommend the walkthrough

Which is step 430-437 of the walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did 431 and 432 but as I said When I go to Adrianna, Adrianna has not any option for task. Adrianna has 2 option and they are talk and photoshot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did 431 and 432 but as I said When I go to Adrianna, Adrianna has not any option for task. Adrianna has 2 option and they are talk and photoshot
What's Adrianna relationship points and have you done the Jock and cheerleader scene at the school with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Bruh, did you test it? It is a full game gallery?
Ok
I did a quick test with a scene with Michelle I'm pretty sure only happens once (step 678) and what I found unfortuntely is it did not appear in the Diary on Jason's PC.

So based on this, for the moment the list appears to only work on new scenes starting from 0.46.

Now, it could be that you need to start a new game for things to trigger in the diary, but that might not be the case given that the 2 new scenes from 0.46 get listed. Either way, I will be waiting for Kst to officially finalise/complete the game before I replay the whole game again.

Last edited:
Reactions: truten
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes