zorrttt

May 30, 2018
how can I unlock option that offer to help to pharmacy store?
Kelly hasn't got any option about offer to help

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
There is so much bloat in this game now.
But at least its balanced by a healthy amount of scenes.

Someone who's played the game already can just skip to using a save. Everything after v0.30 is a wash basically.
I don't know what to make of this anymore. I thought there was a point. Now I realize this game is just
"The adventures of Jason (and possibly Billy) fucking everyone around town repeatedly - in HD."

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
There is so much bloat in this game now.
But at least its balanced by a healthy amount of scenes.

Someone who's played the game already can just skip to using a save. Everything after v0.30 is a wash basically.
I don't know what to make of this anymore. I thought there was a point. Now I realize this game is just
"The adventures of Jason (and possibly Billy) fucking everyone around town repeatedly - in HD."
There's nothing really bad about that honestly. At least we know he's working on a new game and not just milking his patrons. Worst parts of the game are still the grinding at least from the beginning and the shitty optimization.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure this is on one of these 1500 pages, not gonna look. ok, mom is pissed at me and won't let me do anything with her. anyway to fix that? plz and thank-you

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Likely will run until there is enough in the new engine to just release updates for it.
The story is done, there are just extra scenes being added each update. You can do a full play through now if you want, and do the updates as they release. Most of the bugs were gone on my last play through, you should still save regularly.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes