Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm sure this is on one of these 1500 pages, not gonna look. ok, mom is pissed at me and won't let me do anything with her. anyway to fix that? plz and thank-you
Wait 7 days, and rebuild the points you lost, by massage and doing everything else that is not sex related
and you would have found the information if you read the walkthrough

Last edited:
Reactions: AVM666

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Is there still DRM in the game with this update ?

If there is still DRM, I hope when the game is completed soon, he will remove the DRM completely.

His new game has NO DRM currently.

Reactions: Libre

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
Guys, we have a shower video with Janice and Kira. He could be sold to Billy at school the next day, but he wouldn't buy it. There is no mention of this in the description.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys, we have a shower video with Janice and Kira. He could be sold to Billy at school the next day, but he wouldn't buy it. There is no mention of this in the description.
You mean Janice and Julia, Janice doesn't shower with Kira, and you can not sell it to Billy only show it.
You can only sell 2 videos to Billy and that's right at the start of the game.
Video 1 - Janice in the shower alone
Video 2 - Janice changing in her bedroom.

As for Videos 3 & 4, you can only show them to Billy
Video 4 is Janice and Julia in the shower
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
0.46 Final
I completed the Emma quest.
I can’t get into the classroom at 17:00 pm, Kira is always there. What did I miss?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.46 Final
I completed the Emma quest.
I can’t get into the classroom at 17:00 pm, Kira is always there. What did I miss?
Well, it's not a bug, Just tested it and the scene played out fine.
Unfortunately there's too many things things to figure out what you might have missed
Other than maybe repeating steps 735-736, given that that's the only other time Kira and Rebecca are togther in a scene.

But for a quick fix, you can grab my "completes 0.45" save from my signature, even though you would have to repeat 0.46

botab

Aug 24, 2020
never played this game but looks very interesting and if it has a mod Walkthrough And if he's not there, no one thought to make such a Mod

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
The way it works, is you have to increase her outfit score, the more revealing/skimpy the outfit and longer she wears it the higher the outfit score and the skimpier the outfit becomes, until you can get her to walk around the house naked at all times.
So,how can I increase outfit score?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So,how can I increase outfit score?
As I explained the more revealing the outfit the higher the outfit score becomes.

For Julia
Go into her room when she's there during the day, between 13:00-20:00

For Janice
Catch her changing in her bedroom between 20:00-22:00

and talk to them both about their daily outfits

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

JMHenriques

Jun 17, 2018
How do you use the crack? I click connect, it goes to the website, I close the website but in the game it continues to say "not connected"... Used the latest version (0.46 final).

I copied the dll file to the root and also to "TheTwist_Data" folder.

EDIT: forget it: " TheTwist040Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed "

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
somebody share a save where all possible characters are pregnant, plz
There are only two characters whom you can get preganant, Janice the mom and Yuki the hospital receptions

For Janice

For Yuki

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes