Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
427. The next day after school go inside the school. Wait for Kira to appear in the corridor and approach her. Click on "Give back her finished homework".

Stuck on this step. I approach Kira, and there are no options to click.
What version of the game are you playing
and can you send your save

Reactions: zaxrider29

alisida

May 12, 2018
something seems to be wrong with the Mac files. Asking for permission or if unzip with different program I only get the contents folder.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thanks friend, for the answer) but I just need the save)) I'm not too lazy to do this, simply I did everything by hints and walkthrough as well as in your description. but nothing happens (( if anyone has a save where both women have already informed the main character that they are pregnant) plz share)):
Here you go
Just Janice as Yuki's no longer around
The save is 10-11 days after Janice become pregnant.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
something seems to be wrong with the Mac files. Asking for permission or if unzip with different program I only get the contents folder.
Unzipping with TheUnarchiver works fine here. Try starting the game from within /Contents/MacOs (in that folder resides the actual executable which starts the game). If that works, create a folder somewhere (but not in the Contents folder) and name it TheTwist046MAC. Place the Contents folder in it. Then rename that enclosing folder you created into TheTwist046MAC.app
Voilà, instant Mac app.

Reactions: alisida

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I just started the game, I got out of the room, I went into the bathroom looking for Janice and I can't get out anymore, is it a bug or how do I get out of there?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I'm starting the game and I got a guide, but there is a part that says that when I wake up at night I should find Julia or no one in the room, but Julia never appears, I don't know what else I have to do to make her appear.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm starting the game and I got a guide, but there is a part that says that when I wake up at night I should find Julia or no one in the room, but Julia never appears, I don't know what else I have to do to make her appear.
Depending where you are in the walkthrough, you'll either find her in her room, living room or pool

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes