huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
Could be, try my completes 0.39 save and see if it works
also
what version of the game are you playing, and have you already complete 0.40 before installing the patch.
Sir, I was playing the 0.40 final version right now . But I loaded saves from the 0.40 beta version which was released like 10 days ago.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sir, I was playing the 0.40 final version right now . But I loaded saves from the 0.40 beta version which was released like 10 days ago.
By any chance did you complete the 0.40 update with 0.4Beta1 before adding the patch and using 0.40final
if so
you need to restart 0.40 again with 0.40Final, otherwise the patch won't work.

and if you're looking to activate the secret NTR scene, you need to already be on Billy's path.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i can't trigger the pool threesome even though i've seen the two warddrobe scenes and done the bedroom threesome
To get the pool threesome

55. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!" to continue the scene.
You can also continue the scene by clicking on "Talk about Tanlines". Now use the "Tan Intensity" and "Tan Lines Intensity" sliders to change Janice's tan.
Then choose between different tan lines. Click on "Swimsuit" to see Janice naked and to see the changes. Finally click on "Done".
Now click on "move her leg", "touch it", "Pull aside", "Touch her pussy", "Do it!" and "Finger her". Continue the scene and Julia catches Janice giving Jason a blowjob.

56. Approach Julia in the pool and choose "Talk about Incident with mom". Julia seems to be jealous.

57. Catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room. Click on "Come closer" and "Talk about Julia". Jason tells Janice that Julia is jealous.

78. Catch Julia in the hallway leaving her room and click on "Come closer" and "Lie to her about mom". For 100 % success, Julia's score must be 80+. Now click on "Go inside".
Hide in the wardrobe and wait. Janice enters Julia's room. They have a talk about what happened at the pool. Julia kisses Janice and they have sex together.

79. Wake up at night and go to Julia's room. Keep doing this until you played the following three scenes:
(Do All Three)
a) Julia is sleeping in her bed: Click on "Check the wardrobe". Now Janice comes in and has some fun with Julia's feet.
b) Julia is sitting on her bed: Jason tells her she is very beautiful and that he will help her find a job as a model.
c) No one is in the room and Jason asks himself where she could be at this hour: Click on the wardrobe and hide in there.
You get a buttplug play scene with Janice and Julia.

80. Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window in lingerie. Now there can be two scenes (50 % by chance):
b) Janice appears: Janice and Julia give Jason a blowjob. When you don't have at least one condom, Janice and Julia continue to give Jason a blowjob.

97. Catch Janice at the pool laying on the lounger. Click on "Come closer" and "Happy to!" to continue the scene.
You can also continue the scene by clicking on "Talk about Tanlines". Now use the "Tan Intensity" and "Tan Lines Intensity" sliders to change Janice's tan.
Then choose between different tan lines. Click on "Swimsuit" to see Janice naked and to see the changes. Finally click on "Done".
Now click on "move her leg", "touch it", "Pull aside", "Touch her pussy", "Do it!" and "Finger her" to continue. Julia catches Janice giving Jason a blowjob.
Now click on "Ask her to join". Choose to continue with Janice or Julia. You need to do this two times. The first time you do this, click on "Continue with Janice".
The second time you do this, click on "Continue with Julia". Jason cums on their faces. After the scene, click on "Follow them" to follow Janice and Julia to the shower.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, I've done all of that and I still just keep getting the "mom how could you!" scene
Had a look at your save
and tested my own before the scene

Your one, could not get it to work, no matter what I did.
My one, worked first time

Took a look at your relationship points and as suspected that was the problem. you used the cheat to maximise everyone
Unfortunately doing that breaks the game. the best way to use the cheat is do it in increments, until after the you've than the scene and only after you completed each section and only to the level at the top of each section, fully maximising the points at the beginning does your game no good.

unfortunately your only solution is to either use one of mine, I recommend "completes 0.05" or start over and not to use the cheats to maximise things next time.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Qtiomega89

Apr 23, 2019
FINALLY!!!!! (After 2 hours of endless graphics tweaking and research )I was able to find a solution to play this game on my pc feels awesome:)

Here is step by step procedure on how to play this game if you have a poor gaming PC like mine (Thanks Anon4321 for your info in the earlier posts)

This will solve your issues facing with Town Map & Movement in the House During the evening

ENJOY fellas !!!!!!!!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to save game?
HOW TO CONNECT/SAVE

CURRENT CRACK: V1 (0.52.1)

But first, you need to make sure you use the right crack for the right version of the game
You can do that by checking the the bottom right of the main menu screen

Screenshot 2021-03-25 183747.png

Screenshot_2021-03-25_183747.png

And once you know which version of you have, you download the right crack for it.

V1 0.52.1 CRACK
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-10065165

V1 0.52.1 GAME (NOT-CRACKED)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v1-0-0-52-1-cracked-kst.1282/post-10064588

and instructions on how to install it (Mac instructions included)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4170540
And animated/screen capture version on how to install (PC Only)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4175406

And how you save in game
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-1930741

Last edited:

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
By any chance did you complete the 0.40 update with 0.4Beta1 before adding the patch and using 0.40final
if so
you need to restart 0.40 again with 0.40Final, otherwise the patch won't work.

and if you're looking to activate the secret NTR scene, you need to already be on Billy's path.
I don't think so, I had only done a few early quests (I had just started playing) and that's about it. So once I saw the final came out, I immediately downloaded it and used the patch and everything else.
And I hate NTR, so not really into it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't think so, I had only done a few early quests (I had just started playing) and that's about it. So once I saw the final came out, I immediately downloaded it and used the patch and everything else.
And I hate NTR, so not really into it.
Ah
Lol
Yeah, the incest part won’t kick in if you’re still very early in the game.
You’ll have to wait until you get to the parts of 0.40,
This Isn’t like those where you put in the incest patch and everything is incest from that moment.
You have to play the story until you get the DNA report. And right now, the story says she’s his adopted mother.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes