Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
cant take the doubledildo aswell so im stuck at step 450. shiet son i need that thing the ladies are waiting for me
Sorry to ask this and i already see the walkthrough and search for it but still no cannot do it after following all the comment.
So my question is how can i get the double dildo ? I already find it under emma’s table but I cannot take it with me. Click it so many time and still nothing.
Already seen kelly and emma les. And hypno cd janice to seduce emma and already have threesome with them. The double dildo already appear but still cannot click the dildo in emma’s table like the necklace.
Sorry to say this
But, you didn't do anything wrong, it's a bug in the game. because I loaded up my old save and the same thing happened

There are two solutions
load up a previous version of the game, e.g 0.39, play the section, save, and then carry with 0.40
or
grab my "completes 0.11" save from the link in my signature or any save after that.

Last edited:

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Fuck it, i played for hours, then my game crashed and since i couldn't save my game i lost all my progress, is there a way to "cheat" ? I really don't want to redo all of this grinding

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am new to this page
I am not getting What you are saying
Can you please explain
When I say signature, I'm talking about that bit under my post, the one in multi-colours there's a link there.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fuck it, i played for hours, then my game crashed and since i couldn't save my game i lost all my progress, is there a way to "cheat" ? I really don't want to redo all of this grinding
You can grab a save from the link in my signature, that way you can carry one from where you left off.
also
the game autosaves every time sleeps. so unless you started a new game, you should be able to load up from the last time you slept.
Just click load then autosave.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
You can grab a save from the link in my signature, that way you can carry one from where you left off.
also
the game autosaves every time sleeps. so unless you started a new game, you should be able to load up from the last time you slept.
Just click load then autosave.
Fact is i couldn't connect with patreon, so no save at all and i get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
You need the crack
Which I've given links to on this very page
The 2nd/3rd post at the top of this page
Fuck, sorry i wasn't aware there was a crack, i just downloaded the game some days ago and decided to give it a try today, i'll download it, thanks and sorry again !

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Fuck, sorry i wasn't aware there was a crack, i just downloaded the game some days ago and decided to give it a try today, i'll download it, thanks and sorry again !
Make sure to also take a look at the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
BTW Thank you for your help trying to run Twist on MAC! Unfortunately, I am still unable to do it. I tried the links in your description. Even the commandline app didnt seem to work with the commands I was told. Either I am missing something silly OR MAC plugged that workaround somehow.
Sorry to hear, it didn't work out for you
unfortunately since I'm not a mac user, I can't be of much help to you.
But, if you were to check the OP, you'll see there's a Mac version of the latest update of the game.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry to hear, it didn't work out for you
unfortunately since I'm not a mac user, I can't be of much help to you.
But, if you were to check the OP, you'll see there's a Mac version of the latest update of the game.
Yes I've seen it. Unfortunately, the file wont run (thats what I was saying above) there is an issue getting even the MAC version to run properly on MACs. lol Again appreciate your help.

D

Deleted member 1626573

Sorry to say this
But, you didn't do anything wrong, it's a bug in the game. because I loaded up my old save and the same thing happened

There are two solutions
load up a previous version of the game, e.g 0.39, play the section, save, and then carry with 0.40
or
grab my "completes 0.11" save from the link in my signature or any save after that.
Thx for the info.
And for the incest patch i’m confuse. Should i put the file gamesetting.dat in the save folder ? And if so why nothing change
I tried to trigger sneak to rachel house at 20.00 but nothing came up.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thx for the info.
And for the incest patch i’m confuse. Should i put the file gamesetting.dat in the save folder ? And if so why nothing change
Thx for the info.
Everything you need to know on how to use the incest patch is there
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1307#post-4170024

plus you would need to be on the NTR path to use it.

As for sneaking into Rachel's house.
go to her house at 20:00, wait until you get a scene with the car leaving, then the option to sneak into her house will be available.
You're just repeating steps 624, 625 and part of 626 of the walkthrough

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Should have plastered "Playable only on SSD" all over the OP of the thread

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes