Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry perhaps i download the wrong walkthorugh. Can you link me your walk? Because the one i download have the NTR path
Thank you
Just click the link in my signature. you'll find the walkthrough with the skippable markings there.
For the moment it the 0.39 version, will have 0.40 up soon.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
It doesn't have watercooling. you don't need it, RTX cards can run at 80-89 degrees with no issues, they're designed that way and even if it gets above 89 degrees, they will protect themselves.

So there's no need for you to force it to run at 30fps, and btw, some AAA will push your card to between 80 and 85 degrees.
I'm doing this because is very hot outside and pc can get the room temp very hot, anyways..why would you need 144 fps in this game, it's not a shooter. 60 would me more than enough

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm doing this because is very hot outside and pc can get the room temp very hot, anyways..why would you need 144 fps in this game, it's not a shooter. 60 would me more than enough
I'm not forcing it to run at 144fps, that's my normal setting.

Also, as I said, your card running at 65-70 degrees is normal, you don't have to force it to run at 30fps to bring it below 50 degrees, even if the outside temp is high. RTX cards are pretty resilient, they won't break that easily and as I said, if it does get too hot the cards will protect itself.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Just thought I'd chime in

As you can see, I'm running it at 144fps

View attachment 812842

View attachment 812826
I see both hitching, micro stutter/jitter, and input lag, very clearly. Put both FPS and frametime in a graph and you'll notice it, if you can't see it visually. Would need to move monitoring to <500 ms.
Framerate can be deceptive. But ofc a video encoding can too, and i doubt it's 144 fps video/gif.

It does apply, precisely because you're saying it's literally every Unity game because of Unity, and using only your word as proof.
You already changed your original argument of "The Twist is bad because Unity", after it was pointed out how wrong your statement was.

Either take the loss, or provide proof that every single Unity game has the exact same problems, identifiable and shared across all of them... Better get started, because you've got a shit load of games to go through.

While you're at it, go into either thread for the two current chapters of Timestamps, and tell them that their engine is shit because it's derived from Unity.
Better yet, go directly to the feedback thread posted here and tell the creator even more directly.

Never had that issue in any other Unity game I've played, at least not that I've noticed, and I've been used to a minimum of 60fps since the days of the 360.
You're very touchy aren't you? And by no means right, even though you very clearly think so.
I'd rather not get drawn into an argument with you, as it will lead nowhere but to wasted time.
You're acting like a grand jury, high tribunal, inquisition.. Nothing i say will ever convice you of anything, at most you'll move the goal posts.

Have not changed my original argument either, Unity is a bad engine, that's it. But it's free, so the best option for some who want to be creative, i don't blame creators for that.

Timestamps is a slideshow basically, so ofc there's not going to be much chance to notice anything. As i was saying with top-down and platform games.. But actually Timestamps is pretty much the extent of Unity's ability to perform adequately.

Said what i wanted to, i have no need to be acknowledged, good day.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I see both hitching, micro stutter/jitter, and input lag, very clearly. Put both FPS and frametime in a graph and you'll notice it, if you can't see it visually. Would need to move monitoring to <500 ms.
Framerate can be deceptive. But ofc a video encoding can too, and i doubt it's 144 fps video/gif.
I understand it's not the perfect way to show it, it was the best I could do without going through the headache of streaming, or uploading a video to youtube. I just wanted to show the speed I was turning the camera and that FPS I was running at.
What I did was a screen capture using EZvid and and converting it to a Gif file.

Last edited:

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
I have used the Incest patch, but does activating it also enables NTR?
Or can we activate Incest without NTR?
Someone pls tell me.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I understand it's not the perfect way to show it, it was the best I could do without going through the headache of streaming, or uploading a video to youtube. I just want to show the speed I was turning the camera and that FOS I was running at.
What I did was a screen capture using EZvid and and converting it to a Gif file.
I get you man, it's the best solution. But it's kinda like listeing to the quality of some speakers by watching a video with them playing recorded on some microphone, and playing it out of your own speakers. You can't judge it for what it is.
But i keep 117 FPS below my 120 Refresh Rate, with g-sync. And i get the same hitching, stuttering, lag and input lag. Some could be mostly resolved by going exclusive fullscreen, which is an absolute requirement since the dawn of pc gaming. But sadly, most game only work in borderless mode. Which is what it is since, even with Unity's "-window-mode exclusive" command line argument, it's not proper exclusive fullscreen.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have used the Incest patch, but does activating it also enables NTR?
Or can we activate Incest without NTR?
Someone pls tell me.
From what I understand, use incest patch do not active NTR. You need to choice if you wanna share mc's mother or not. At last this is who i understand writing with Anon4321

You can still use the 0.39 walkthrough to play the game, there won't be that much difference between the two.
Yeah but i have already finish the 0.39 months ago. I need to play the 0.40 to continue the game. So i need to wait you new walkthrough to continue :LOL:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just a heads up

Posting my saves might take a little longer, as now there's an , which means I have to play the game another 4 times, creating 8 more saves.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I'm just baffled by this type of reactions. That person is angry because of the NTR content in the game. Wanting to prevent Janice from sleeping with 4 guys or mom swap content etc... Like it was a real person, and dare I say, his own mother/partner.
That's amazing. And you see some form of "pride". "Do we have to be a cuck?" haha. YES! Feel the link with the game's character? I'm not sharing toys!!! No the mother!!!! Maybe someone or something else? Haha. What are the rules?

For my part, I'm like that idiot at the movies saying "It's a movie, it's an actor. Nobody died. That's not real blood. it's ketchup or corn syrup with colorants. Calm down." or the guy laughing when Di Caprio dies in Titanic "oooh, he didn't get the girl after all!!!"

But he/she is into that stuff 100%. Building complex feelings for a game and its content. Angry of the choices of the developer. Damn, that's amazing. Cracks me up.

I really don't care about this game, the content updates. I'm into the business aspects and technology used, the business plan mostly, the niche aspects. But these reactions will keep me returning to this forum. That's amazing to see people caring for such things.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So is this last update or will there be more, since i remember dev mentioning somwhere 0.40 being last update?

D

Deleted member 1626573

Sorry to ask this and i already see the walkthrough and search for it but still no cannot do it after following all the comment.
So my question is how can i get the double dildo ? I already find it under emma’s table but I cannot take it with me. Click it so many time and still nothing.
Already seen kelly and emma les. And hypno cd janice to seduce emma and already have threesome with them. The double dildo already appear but still cannot click the dildo in emma’s table like the necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do i go past 125 with jaince?
This should do the trick
27. Go to the pool and catch Janice sunbathing on the towel. Click on "Approach her" and "Jump on her".
28. Wake up at night and go to the living room. When no one is there, click on the TV and choose "Continue watching". When Janice appears, click on "With your mouth".
41. Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "massage shoulders" and "Touch her boobs".
Jason caresses Janice's boobs, sucks on one of them and licks her nipple. Then Jason licks Janice's pussy. Repeat the scene.
Click on "Continue", when Janice's score is less than 170. Click on "Try to fuck", when Janice's score is 170+ and you have 30+ energy (step 53).

Sorry to ask this and i already see the walkthrough and search for it but still no cannot do it after following all the comment.
So my question is how can i get the double dildo ? I already find it under emma’s table but I cannot take it with me. Click it so many time and still nothing.
Can you send over your save.
Instructions via the link in my signature

Reactions: Bamboosword
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes