Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I'm fine with ntr routes if i'm able to not choose them cuz I usually do seperate play throughs for them but do I need to let Janice fuck Billy and the guy in the park to progress much of the story?

huahanglol

Sep 10, 2020
Seems like the incest patch isn't working for me. I have done everything as exactly mentioned in the info. But after Installing the incest patch I loaded game from old saves..is that the reason why its not working?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Seems like the incest patch isn't working for me. I have done everything as exactly mentioned in the info. But after Installing the incest patch I loaded game from old saves..is that the reason why its not working?
Could be, try my completes 0.39 save and see if it works
also
what version of the game are you playing, and have you already complete 0.40 before installing the patch.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Well for semantics, I am unable to get it to run on my mac... better?
What version of MacOs are you on ? I'm on High Sierra and The Twist starts without problems. No Crack needed, no problems with permissions.
Have you tried opening it from the Terminal ? If it can't start, the Terminal window might give a clue as to what's wrong.

Reactions: Calyps0

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Should have plastered "Playable only on SSD" all over the OP of the thread
I have sometimes met such comments and I am a little at a loss:unsure:. Heck guys, I have an old hhd Barracuda 1 Tb, a regular video card 2 Gb and everything is ok. Ultra settings. Everything is loaded smoothly, quickly, the transition between locations is almost instantaneous, the colors are natural. No lags, friezes and artifacts. I thought ssd was much better. Maybe it's all about the correct configuration and compatibility of PC elements.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Step from walkthrough no
100. "Go to Emma's house and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her". Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace."
I can't trigger this conversation, when I catch Emma sitting at the pool she does't talk about this necklace and I ofc I stole it from her, can somebody knows how to deal with it because I don't really want to start the whole game again from the beginning ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Step from walkthrough no
100. "Go to Emma's house and click on "Sneak to backyard" to catch Emma sitting at the pool. Click on "Come closer" and "Sit next to her". Emma tells Jason that someone has stolen her pearl necklace. Jason blames Rick for stealing the necklace."
I can't trigger this conversation, when I catch Emma sitting at the pool she does't talk about this necklace and I ofc I stole it from her, can somebody knows how to deal with it because I don't really want to start the whole game again from the beginning ?
Just tested my old save "completes 0.06" and I was able to get Emma to mention the necklace just by sitting next to her.

so, the two choices for a quick solution are
1-pickup my "complete 0.06" save and redo 0.07
or
2-pickup my "complete 0.07" save and skip the last 2 steps (100 & 101) of 0.07
Although, you can still repeat step 101.

Saves can be grabbed from the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
To repeat the Incest Patch Secret NTR Scene
Repeat the mom swap with Billy and choose to go to the beach and you should get this
Screenshot 2020-09-14 033842.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Omniel

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What version of MacOs are you on ? I'm on High Sierra and The Twist starts without problems. No Crack needed, no problems with permissions.
Have you tried opening it from the Terminal ? If it can't start, the Terminal window might give a clue as to what's wrong.
I am running Catalina. If I unpack the file it just bounces on the taskbar then autocloses. I dont get the typical "permissions" that I have to go through to make most non-approve programs run. IE: "trash the program or cancel", then to security center to enable the third party software and click "open". I get none of that. So I tried the terminal approach, placing the game file into terminal (click n drag) as suggested. Then also trying to type out the messages the, "chmod -R a+x' ' " drag and drop game file to terminal trick. nada.

Any help would be appreciated. Glad to know it is working fine for you. Gives me hope.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I have sometimes met such comments and I am a little at a loss:unsure:. Heck guys, I have an old hhd Barracuda 1 Tb, a regular video card 2 Gb and everything is ok. Ultra settings. Everything is loaded smoothly, quickly, the transition between locations is almost instantaneous, the colors are natural. No lags, friezes and artifacts. I thought ssd was much better. Maybe it's all about the correct configuration and compatibility of PC elements.
I have both, so for me the difference was night and day. Everything still loads, but takes 2/3 times as long.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I remember in a previous version I was able to change Janice's outfit to the tank top and panty early on but when I hopped into the new version that outfit is no longer there, so do I have to progress more to unlock it now?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I remember in a previous version I was able to change Janice's outfit to the tank top and panty early on but when I hopped into the new version that outfit is no longer there, so do I have to progress more to unlock it now?
The way it works, is you have to increase her outfit score, the more revealing/skimpy the outfit and longer she wears it the higher the outfit score and the skimpier the outfit becomes, until you can get her to walk around the house naked at all times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Levi

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
The way it works, is you have to increase her outfit score, the more revealing/skimpy the outfit and longer she wears it the higher the outfit score and the skimpier the outfit because, until you get to walk around the house naked at all times.
Thanks

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes