Aug 29, 2020
0.47 Advanced patrons release

Download The Twist 0.47 (Windows) here:
Mega:
Download The Twist 0.47 (MAC) here:
Mega:
Download The Twist 0.47 Walkthrough (Thanks to Fishman for edit)
Download SaveGame file ready for 0.47
ATTENTION!
To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.
To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.
Unpacking instructions (Windows):
1) Download both parts.
2) Right-click on Part1 and choose Extract. It will extract both parts automatically.
3) Enjoy the game.
I'd recommend to use WinRar (free software).
*SaveGame files are located in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\"*
Unpacking instructions (Mac):
1) Download all parts.
2) Extract part1. (I'd recommend to use The Unarchiver (free software) from appstore)
3) Launch the game through the Finder.
If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.
*SaveGame files are located in "Macintosh HD / Users / UserName / Library / Application support / unity.KsTgames.The Twist"*

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is this because the graphics card is not powerful enough?
Any solutions?

View attachment 1532508
Same issue here.
Only me, or someone else's new version, is also buggy. Did they beat only 2 eyes and a jaw with a tongue, and all the buttons with the upper interface are not visible?
The copy on the front page is corrupted, it missing around 2gbs of files
Please read this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7054893

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.47 Advanced patrons release

Download The Twist 0.47 (Windows) here:
Mega: PART1 PART2 PART3
Download The Twist 0.47 (MAC) here:
Mega: PART1 PART2 PART3
Download The Twist 0.47 Walkthrough HERE! (Thanks to Fishman for edit)
Download SaveGame file ready for 0.47 HERE!
ATTENTION!
To use Load Game / Save Game you will need to connect to the game through the Patreon.
To do that you need to:
1) Click on "Connect to Patreon" button.
2) The browser will pop and it will ask your permission for information needed to verify your account and it's reward tier. Click Allow.
3) You will see "CONNECTED". You can close this window.
4) Get back into the game's window. If you're patron, the tier doesn't matter. You will see on the right bottom corner of the screen green letters "CONNECTED" and LOAD GAME / SAVE GAME options will be functional.

You need to login only once (till the next update). Next time you launch the game, no additional actions will be needed.
Unpacking instructions (Windows):
1) Download both parts.
2) Right-click on Part1 and choose Extract. It will extract both parts automatically.
3) Enjoy the game.
I'd recommend to use WinRar (free software).
*SaveGame files are located in "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\"*
Unpacking instructions (Mac):
1) Download all parts.
2) Extract part1. (I'd recommend to use The Unarchiver (free software) from appstore)
3) Launch the game through the Finder.
If game doesn't launch due to "unidentified developer". Open System Preferences and go to Security & Privacy, and make sure the General tab is selected.
*SaveGame files are located in "Macintosh HD / Users / UserName / Library / Application support / unity.KsTgames.The Twist"*
Thanks
but we already have this copy of the game which has the Save and Quit bug

drumj

Dec 9, 2020
Erm, downloaded the game, but it keep crashes after intro lol, i already removed high stuff and still nothing, my spec: i7 and geforce 1660 super

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Erm, downloaded the game, but it keep crashes after intro lol, i already removed high stuff and still nothing, my spec: i7 and geforce 1660 super
you didn’t need to remove anything
it's not a hardware issue
Please read the 2nd post above yours

Last edited:

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Thanks
but we already have this copy of the game which has the Save and Quit bug
Hey, can you describe this bug in more detail? As far I understand some variables is not saved, correct? I could patch the game probably if this issue is simple enough. Thanks.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey, can you describe this bug in more detail? As far I understand some variables is not saved, correct? I could patch the game probably if this issue is simple enough. Thanks.
From my understanding of the problem
As you said, the new update is not saving the new variables, reseting everything to the original save you used.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
He updated this just today. I don't know what the differences are with the previous version, I'm playing 0.46 now.
Just downloaded another fresh copy from the post you provided, in case I did something wrong
unfortunately it still didn't save any of the new information.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I wish someone remade the game on RPG Maker or in some engine that runs fine in old GPU drives... Is kinda sad don't play it s it suposs to be played...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wish someone remade the game on RPG Maker or in some engine that runs fine in old GPU drives... Is kinda sad don't play it s it suposs to be played...
That would require re-rendering all the characters and scenes in something like Daz or HS, since RPGMaker lacks support for a 3D rendering engine.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Crack for The Twist 0.47 Final (Windows) PATCHED:
This should fix Save and Quit bug: Rachel progress variable (RachCounter) not saved in Save Slots.
Mega
Thanks
Just tested it and I'm happy to report it works

Non-Incest
Non-Billy Route = Passed
Billy Route = Passed

Incest
Non-Billy Route = Passed
Billy Route = Passed

-For Billy Route, makes sure to do the mom swap first, you might need to do both beach and go home alone.
-For the mom swap, if Rachel is always wearing latex and she is +15 Gentle
----what seems to work, be rough first, to bring her down to 14. that should have her start wearing her white top and skirt and hopefully from then on she'll keep wearing it.
-For the Billy Route with the incest patch, make sure to investigate the noise at Billy's house first before refoing the pool party.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29 and skai

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The Twist [v0.47 Final] Pre-Crack [KsT] - Original Size: 2,02GB (12,7GB unpacked)

Download PC (1,19GB): Workupload

The crack is allready aplied in this download.
This is not a compressed version of the game. I have only optimized the packing process to save space.
The Installation will normally take around 10 min with a 2C/4T CPU.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There a new patch/crack by skai that fixes the Save and Quit bug
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7088141

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone share a save where you can actually catch Billy and Janice at the pier (beach, step 923). I can catch them, not at Tuesday 16:00 like someone mentioned , not ever.

edit: actually got it Wednesday at 15:00. and btw Im using the save in here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/page-1577#post-7045501
Congrats on getting it
Unfortunately like most things in the game, that's a random thing that happens, so no save is a guarantee of getting the scene.

I just got lucky that Tuesday 16:00 worked 3 out of 4 times.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes