Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Lol i haven't play this game since v0.37
Thanks @Anon4321 for continuing Helping us with the game Updates, Issues, bugs and more.
:cool:
Same here though I played v0.31 xD

I remember the game had tons of content but it was very wonky to unlock stuff.
Are there any preg bellys to be seen yet?

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
Just getting back into The Twist. I dl V.47 Cracked and installed. I dl Save to V 46 and installed, no problem. My problem is with the camera controls. As I move around using mouse or keyboard, the view slowly returns to the initial position. How do I get it to stop?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just getting back into The Twist. I dl V.47 Cracked and installed. I dl Save to V 46 and installed, no problem. My problem is with the camera controls. As I move around using mouse or keyboard, the view slowly returns to the initial position. How do I get it to stop?
Did you download it from the OP
you need to redownload it from my signature, the one in the OP is corrupted

Reactions: Aoshi809

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
I downloaded you
I dl'd your file and installed it. On completion it showed 12.7 GB, so I assume it installed correctly. But it made no difference. The camera view still wants to pull back to some point and then stops there. Is there some keypress that will stop any camera movement?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded you

I dl'd your file and installed it. On completion it showed 12.7 GB, so I assume it installed correctly. But it made no difference. The camera view still wants to pull back to some point and then stops there. Is there some keypress that will stop any camera movement?
Not that I know of, it's not something I've experienced
It shouldn't be happening
The only thing I can think of is, if you're using a VM or your drivers are out of date

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
"There's a 50% chance to completely waste your time and annoy the fuck out of you, decreasing your motivation to sub to his patreon."

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
I downloaded you

Something is interfering with the control input for Twist Game. Either reinstall the game after deleting the game files and the game folder in app data which contains the save location after backing up your saves. Or from the Twist Play dialog box, goto input tab and assign custom key inputs again, to specific game commands. There isn't an easy way to reset the Key input commands to default that i knw off except for a complete fresh install or putting in custom key commands.
I had a similar camera movement problem when had my ps4 controller connected to the pc and couldn't stop the camera moving to the edge even after disconnecting, as the control settings had input registered from a xbox controller, so something got glitched with input even after disconnecting the controllers, not sure what exactly, so had to reinstall completely and put in custom commands for controller stick movement before launching game.

Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
My system is a powerful one, but I get a "Not Responding" error on the blackscreen after the intro (Day 1) that prevents me from playing the game at all. Tried fiddling with the launch settings and re-install but no dice.

• Angry
Reactions: FatGiant

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Is it possible to knock up Janice late with Jason?

I have reached the end of the update and it's true that placebo pills are not in my inventory or on sale at the pharmacy.

At this point, is there anyone else but Billy who can do it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys,

Is it possible to knock up Janice late with Jason?

I have reached the end of the update and it's true that placebo pills are not in my inventory or on sale at the pharmacy.

At this point, is there anyone else but Billy who can do it?
Yes you can knock Janice up with Jason
It the whole point of the game

Once you have the plecebo pills, you switch them with the pills that next to Janice's bed, the one farthest from the door.
Make Janice's bed the default bed, accept Julia to join and sleep with you can Janice
The all you need to do is wake them up at night.

BTW this happened way back in the 0.35 update

And I believe Jason can also get Janice pregnant at the beach, you just have to ask Billy to leave

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

daunjaun21

Jul 30, 2018
I downloaded you

Do you have a video game controller also plugged into your PC? This happens to me when I have my XBOX controller plugged in.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes