ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
Yes you can knock Janice up with Jason
It the whole point of the game

Once you have the plecebo pills, you switch them with the pills that next to Janice's bed, the one farthest from the door.
Make Janice's bed the default bed, accept Julia to join and sleep with you can Janice
The all you need to do is wake them up at night.

BTW this happened way back in the 0.35 update

And I believe Jason can also get Janice pregnant at the beach, you just have to ask Billy to leave

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I misspoke.

I wanted to know if she could be knocked up later in the game or if it was scripted and it was only at a certain point in her walkthrough?

In any case, thanks for your answer

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I misspoke.

I wanted to know if she could be knocked up later in the game or if it was scripted and it was only at a certain point in her walkthrough?

In any case, thanks for your answer
it‘s not scripted, you can repeat the pregnancy of Janice as many times as you want, just repeat the actions I mentioned.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
At point 62 from the walkthrough it tells me to sleep in Janice's bed but she doe not let me.
I followed the walkthrough up to this point but no dice.
Any Ideas?

Edit: I have her at 240 and slept with her more than 10 times by now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
At point 62 from the walkthrough it tells me to sleep in Janice's bed but she doe not let me.
I followed the walkthrough up to this point but no dice.
Any Ideas?
Best guess
you were only having sex with Janice during her night visits, for some reason those aren't counted as part of the 10 you need
best option is to have sex with her in the living room when she's reading 10 times.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Best guess
you were only having sex with Janice during her night visits, for some reason those aren't counted as part of the 10 you need
best option is to have sex with her in the living room when she's reading 10 times.
Ahh alright, yes I did her only at night visits.
Gonna try the living room scene thx

Edit: Yup, that were it. Thanks again

Last edited:

Adolfus

Apr 2, 2018
I need help. I downloaded 0.47 and the game got glitched. The upper bar is not fully visible, the characters textures are glitched and the game often freezes when i change the location. Weirdly 0.46 does not work anymore too, but it did before i downloaded 0.47

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need help. I downloaded 0.47 and the game got glitched. The upper bar is not fully visible, the characters textures are glitched and the game often freezes when i change the location. Weirdly 0.46 does not work anymore too, but it did before i downloaded 0.47
Please check my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello how i open BILLYS PATH,and the 2 time on the park at night? i open all the rest but not those 2!
to start Billy’s path, use the walkthrough, it happens near the beginning of the game
the 2 times at night in the park you need more about what you are trying to do

vertigosgr

Oct 3, 2020
to start Billy’s path, use the walkthrough, it happens near the beginning of the game
the 2 times at night in the park you need more about what you are trying to do
how i open billys path, i use the walkthrough but nothing comes up, same with the 2nd on the walk on the park i give up is not of eny use the walkthrough i use the cheat nonthing!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how i open billys path, i use the walkthrough but nothing comes up, same with the 2nd on the walk on the park i give up is not of eny use the walkthrough i use the cheat nonthing!
What exactly are you trying to do
You're not explaing things very well

and using the cheat too much can break your game, forcing you to start all over again.

if you want to do Billy's path, my recommendation is to start a new game and follow the walkthrough step by step
I do not recommend trying to follow your own path in polaying the game, you'll just get lost in what to do next to progress. while it's a nice game it's not very well put together.

to activate Billy's path so you can do his scenes you start with step 58

vertigosgr

Oct 3, 2020
What exactly are you trying to do
You're not explaing things very well

and using the cheat too much can break your game, forcing you to start all over again.

if you want to do Billy's path, my recommendation is to start a new game and follow the walkthrough step by step
I do not recommend trying to follow your own path in polaying the game, you'll just get lost in what to do next to progress. while it's a nice game it's not very well put together.

to activate Billy's path so you can do his scenes you start with step 58
you are right i do use the cheat a lot, because it is nice game but very long and i get tired,but i open the step 58 and i open were he meet Janice at the pier and at night the blue lady,but after that nothing,it doesn't continue and i get feed up,thank you you are very good help i hope you give me some more tips soon.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes