Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the crack version, but it does not allow loading the save, what should I do? View attachment 1549874
If you downloaded the game from the OP/Front Page, please redownload it from my signature
the one in the OP/Front Page is corrupted, it's missing 2Gbs of files

You can download either the version that's split into 3 parts or the repacked version
The repacked version is already pre-cracked, you only need to click "Connect" on the main menu

The one in 3 part parts, you need to download the crack from my signature as well and just follows the instructions on how to install and once you do, just click "Connect" on the main menu

Last edited:

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
If you downloaded the game from the OP/Front Page, please redownload it from my signature
the one in the OP/Front Page is corrupted, it's missing 2Gbs of files

You can either download either the version that's split into 3 parts or the repacked version
The repacked version is already repacked, you only need to click "Connect" on the main menu

The one in 3 part parts, you need to download the crack from my signature as well and just follows the instructions on how to install and once you do, just click "Connect" on the main menu
everything is much simpler, my save fell off, deleted the folder from the c drive and uploaded the files again

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is it normal that still after i worked for the neighbor 3 times it doesn't show her relationship points?
you need to progress with Kelly and Janice
you only start getting relationship points with, after Kelly tells you about her

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: zaxrider29

Mmmx3

Nov 5, 2017
Hi, when I press skip on the first day I have a black screen and then it crashes. I'm using that cracked version. GPU RTX 3050 Ti and CPU ryzen 5 5600H.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes