Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You could try my solution,go to the location where your save files are, win7 for example "C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\" ,backup all your save files(all "playerInfo.dat" files), if you want start new game or use other's save file, you don need to backup, then delete all other files, go back to the game folder, run the game, see the main menu, click "connect to Patreon" button, exit the game, put your save files back, now you should play the game normally.
The problems their having would not be fixed by your solution
I've already posted what the problem is
You can find it here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7053389

The have to redownload the game the link in my signature, the one in the OP is corrupted

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
My english is not that good but that I just have 10.5 GB which file I just had to load

My english is not that good but that I just have 10.5 GB which file I just had to load
You have to redowload the game from signature, the one you have is missing A LOT of files

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
First
DO NOT download the game from the OP
It's corrupted and has not been replaced so far

and second, Grab the game from my signature
okay, so i downloaded the 3 parts of the game from your links, and the crack...does the story works, even if i don't download the incest patch?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
okay, so i downloaded the 3 parts of the game from your links, and the crack...does the story works, even if i don't download the incest patch?
Yes, you don't need the incest patch
all it does is change Janice to to your real mother
and add Billy and Rachel(Billy's Mom) Scenes

so unless your on the Billy path as well, the incest patch doesn't add much to the story.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
The bathroom sex and pee scenes with Janice is f***edup i'm getting negative points no matter what. That's annoying.If you miss 1 step the game is gettng broken.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The bathroom sex and pee scenes with Janice is f***edup i'm getting negative points no matter what. That's annoying.If you miss 1 step the game is gettng broken.
For the bathroom sex scenes with Janice, you need to start slow, don't go straight into it.

as for her pee scenes in the bathroom, just follow these steps and it's important to decrease her points
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
guys my game just don't open when I continue and day 1, I tried to use some save to see what's happen and this is the result, any soluction? Screenshot_1.png

when I try to go to hall the game crash again

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
guys my game just don't open when I continue and day 1, I tried to use some save to see what's happen and this is the result, any soluction? View attachment 1570071

when I try to go to hall the game crash again
Pretty certain that's the borked version from the OP.

Scroll up three posts to Anon4321's post, look at his signature.
Click the link in his signature for "The Twist Useful Links", download again from that link.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes