Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

mamy474747

Jul 18, 2020
When you download it from here, the game is incorrect. There are no texts and symbols at the top, only eyes and shoes are visible in the characters, can you help? and the game takes up 10.5 gb of space, isn't that a little bit?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When you download it from here, the game is incorrect. There are no texts and symbols at the top, only eyes and shoes are visible in the characters, can you help? and the game takes up 10.5 gb of space, isn't that a little bit?
Yeah the one from the OP is missing around 2gbs of files
that's why if you check my signature, you'll find links to proper copy.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded it, it doesn't install the game
stops downloading and closes

is there any other way to download please help

it didn't give an error when you downloaded it, where did you download it?
Just downloaded it from the same location
it downloaded and installed no problem.

Ekran_Alintisi.jpg

Reactions: zaxrider29

boxchina

Jan 1, 2022
So guys, i was looking this conversation, and i didn't understand very well. Like, every version that i downloaded from de internet, i had the same problem every time. My game had the "not responde" problem, and now i found this topic here, but i didn't understand how can i solve mt problem and which download link i should use. Can someone help?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So guys, i was looking this conversation, and i didn't understand very well. Like, every version that i downloaded from de internet, i had the same problem every time. My game had the "not responde" problem, and now i found this topic here, but i didn't understand how can i solve mt problem and which download link i should use. Can someone help?
All you need is to redownload the working copy from my signature

Last edited:

kabaa

Jul 1, 2021
You need the incest patch
check my signature for it, plus instructions
when i get to step 6 to ask billy to mom swap it doesnt show up. Any reason why thats happening? I've been following the instructions properly so its not me thats doing smth wrong.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
when i get to step 6 to ask billy to mom swap it doesnt show up. Any reason why thats happening? I've been following the instructions properly so its not me thats doing smth wrong.
can you elaborate
can do a mom swap with billy, and you’re just not getting the scene
or the option for the mom swap isn’t available

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes