sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Don't care about that but i hope Jason got more to Kendra and Kelly in this new update, which hopely in the beach
I don't know the names of the characters... But isn't the beach already full of contents?

Remember, The Twist is poorly designed. When you load a location, a lot of content linked to the location is loaded and is just invisible to you in that particular scene.

So, I think there may be other locations that are less saturated.

or maybe add content to the new game. Hoping it's better designed.

Reactions: hooter

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Bro i am new to this can u explain me what is a signature?
Just as in an email message, a signature is a part of a message that is repeated each time a message is posted.. Typically it's at the bottom. It can contain tekst, links or images.

Anon means this: Signature.png

If you don't see it, you have to enable signatures in the preferences of your profile.

Reactions: FALCONJOHNNY

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I need sone help
I thibk i ran into a bug or something
I've followed all the steps in the walkthrough, but i can't get the gaming cafe coupon from the mailbox, it just says it's empty
I've checked the mail for like 20 days straight but it still doesn't come
So i can't convince billy to go home late
What do i do?
Is this a bug?
The walkthrough told me the mail should respawn every 5 days, but it doesn't for me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need sone help
I thibk i ran into a bug or something
I've followed all the steps in the walkthrough, but i can't get the gaming cafe coupon from the mailbox, it just says it's empty
I've checked the mail for like 20 days straight but it still doesn't come
So i can't convince billy to go home late
What do i do?
Is this a bug?
The walkthrough told me the mail should respawn every 5 days, but it doesn't for me
Most likely you did something before hand that stopped it spawning
Fortunately there is a remedy to fix it without causing any issues

and that is to add it to the inventory manually
to do that, you can use the cheat mod
or
use to edit your save
and simply change the value for "mail1" to 1

Last edited:

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Most likely you did something before hand that stopped it spawning
Fortunately there is a remedy to fix it without causing any issues

and that is to add it to the inventory manually
to do that, you can use the cheat mod, which you can find in my signature
or
use to edit your save
and simply change the value for "mail1" to 1
My god ,you're a live saver
Thanks
Thought i might have to play the game from the start

Last edited:

FALCONJOHNNY

Jan 7, 2022
brother i really apreciate your help
i am having an issue when opening the load game. as soon as i click on it it goes blank only thing i see is BG image.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
brother i really apreciate your help
i am having an issue when opening the load game. as soon as i click on it it goes blank only thing i see is BG image.
currently there’s an incompatibility issue unless you use the crack from my signature

Last edited:
Reactions: FALCONJOHNNY

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
WIP the twist v.048 plz
it is confusing that the name for the version includes the word "FINAL" ... this dev for some reason uses the word final at the end of every version change though, so the word final in this context is more of a development backend thing (hint Dev)

but it means there is still likely to be more content releases, afaik there has been no announcement of quitting the project yet ?

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
when you go to emmas house at night and sneak in back yard it always says "id check out the sounds but the doors are locked"

is there ever a point you get those doors unlocked so you can visit emma at night? (20:00 onward)

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
He uses the word when it's the Final release of that version, and he's not the only one that does it.
yeah ive seen others do it. I think it could send a message that "not working on the project any more" for people who arent paying close attention, because in many cases the word Final is used on the actual last release version, when there are no more planned updates

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ive noticed fairly late in the game the option to join mom in the shower has disappeared? maybe im missing some prerequisite that showed up ? or maybe thats a feature when your score gets really high with her? not sure
It hasn't been removed it's still there
You need to click continue watch
then you get the option to join her

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes