BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
yeah after reading the walkthrough i realized i did things in very different order, which makes sense why some scenes seemed out of place, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hey guys, i am stuck again, so i need to unlock kira julia dream but after completing all the step it didnt happen for me. I cant progress this part of the story because of this soft lock i guess

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys, i am stuck again, so i need to unlock kira julia dream but after completing all the step it didnt happen for me. I cant progress this part of the story because of this soft lock i guess
What soft lock?

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
hi Anon
to now kst ignore fix graphics in Janice
842. Make sure Janice's score is 300 or higher. The next day go home and to Jason's room. Click on the book on Jason's desk to do his homework.
Now Janice appears looking like Kira. She asks Jason if he could help her with her homework. Click on "Agree".
Janice sits down on Jason's bed asking him to teach this dummy schoolgirl math.
why?
now version 0.47
this bugs graphics in 0.41
can anyone tell Kst about this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi Anon
to now kst ignore fix graphics in Janice
842. Make sure Janice's score is 300 or higher. The next day go home and to Jason's room. Click on the book on Jason's desk to do his homework.
Now Janice appears looking like Kira. She asks Jason if he could help her with her homework. Click on "Agree".
Janice sits down on Jason's bed asking him to teach this dummy schoolgirl math.
why?
now version 0.47
this bugs graphics in 0.41
can anyone tell Kst about this?
Can you post a screenshot of it
and can you say what outfit Janice is wearing

Last edited:
Reactions: AfnanNaif

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
what I mean is, where is the softlock happening?
and can you post the save that has it.
i cant post the exact moment because when i told Julia about Kira and tickets there was no option to dream about pool fantasy( and i did this part 1 year ago i think lol), first time i saw it today when i was reading walkthrough

But here anyway my save

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant post the exact moment because when i told Julia about Kira and tickets there was no option to dream about pool fantasy( and i did this part 1 year ago i think lol), first time i saw it today when i was reading walkthrough

But here anyway my save
What version of the game are you playing
It should be 0.47Final

because using your save, I was able to
-Ask if Julia was going out with kira
-Wait till the the second night after and dream of kira and julia, you need to click dreams and select julia and kira
(Note: you might need to check each night after asking, if it doesn't appear after the second night, but check the first just in case as well)
-Catch Julia at Jason's PC, check the fetish store on the PC
-Ask adrianna for the costume
-Give the costume to Julia and have the first superhero scene with her and Michelle

Last edited:
Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
What version of the game are you playing
It should be 0.47Final

because using your save, I was able to
-Ask if Julia was going out with kira
-Wait till the the second night after and dream of kira and julia, you need to click dreams and select julia and kira
(Note: you might need each night after asking, if it doesn't appear after the second night, but check the first just in case as well)
-Catch Julia at Jason's PC, check the fetish store on the PC
-Ask adrianna for the costume
-Give the costume to Julia and have the first superhero scene with her and Michelle
oh thanks man! one more question do i need to check Julia's room or just wait and go to sleep the day after asking her about Kira

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
jesus christ this game really needs an inbuild walkthrough or atleast a working quest tracker. im so fucking lost after not playing it for a year

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes