Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Make an Android port
I'll reply here, for this and the identical post you made in the other game's thread - Become a patron, then say that to KST.

He shouldn't though. His design philosophy would probably contribute to bricking a few mobile devices.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'll reply here, for this and the identical post you made in the other game's thread - Become a patron, then say that to KST.

He shouldn't though. His design philosophy would probably contribute to bricking a few mobile devices.
or KsT finally commits himself to learning and makes decent coding, optimization and all, i think he is secretly working for computer hardware companies and his main mission is total all our mid level gaming PCs.

adcamir4

Jul 4, 2018
Is the game completed at 100% yet? I played it like a year ago but drop it. I'd like playing it once is finished.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think this is getting abandoned it gets 3 months for update, when it was 1 month before that
Given that it's basically finished, with only adding extra content while working on Seaside Mystery, it won't be abandoned, just finished.

roneef

May 4, 2021
Given that it's basically finished, with only adding extra content while working on Seaside Mystery, it won't be abandoned, just finished.
So it is getting abandoned because it is finished? that is the same thing. Seaside Mystery have no content at all just a tech demo

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes