Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
that is why I'm asking pro developer like yourself
Don't have to be a "pro developer" to exercise common sense...
Early versions have less content - the earlier the version, the less there is. It really doesn't get any simpler than that.

Reactions: hooter

roneef

May 4, 2021
Don't have to be a "pro developer" to exercise common sense...
Early versions have less content - the earlier the version, the less there is. It really doesn't get any simpler than that.
Ah I get it, now we have 2 games with next to no content, one is finished the other is just a tech demo with content of: search for light bulb and get stuck on learning how to make cocktails because of bugs so start

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Bang... Wrong!
In The Twist v. 0.04 you had first sex scene with Janice (Living room on the couch with condom) so Seaside Mystery v. 0.10 without any sex scene (one dream only) is a joke...
Come on... The version name doesn't mean anything.

They can name their game 1.0 or 0.0001 or v1000.01... It doesn't mean anything. It's an internal naming.

If you look at Seaside Mystery (awful name), you would see that you got a whole house. A large university. The beach etc... And the game engine seem updated too. Many new functions were added. Like walking, running, editing the characters etc...

I mean, it's a huge step up from the old The Twist that was closer to pre-rendered animations and texts.

KST learned to give the players choices late in the game. Like add tatoos, change skin color etc... Maybe once animations are added, they can be easily moved from a character to another. Like Billy and Jason in The Twist sharing many animations.

Looks like KST is building a toolset to add content easily. And that's great.

That's the difference between paying a CGI artist to render something image by image, and having the tech to make an empty free moving squeleton and add the textures you want to make it look like any character you want.

It's a huge step up.

Honestly, If I was KST, I would have remade the whole content from The Twist into the new engine. Like from the start, all the story board with what was learned.

A The Twist Remastered.

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
No
and there's no CG/pre-rendered images in this game, this is a 100% real-time 3D game.
Actually, you could use Unity Editor to go through each asset and find the scene or set it up by yourself if you are skilled enough. With some effort, I'm sure people can do it. Unfortunately, you can not get the scenes and put them in the folder where everyone could see them, it would take a lot of effort to render each one into a different format since it's a 3D Game and the game is really big.

We all hope that KsT will one day implement a gallery that will play the scene we want. I'm still learning but if I get to some point where I could do and make a mod that will play the scenes I would gladly do it.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Actually, you could use Unity Editor to go through each asset and find the scene or set it up by yourself if you are skilled enough. With some effort, I'm sure people can do it. Unfortunately, you can not get the scenes and put them in the folder where everyone could see them, it would take a lot of effort to render each one into a different format since it's a 3D Game and the game is really big.

We all hope that KsT will one day implement a gallery that will play the scene we want. I'm still learning but if I get to some point where I could do and make a mod that will play the scenes I would gladly do it.
So pushing the print screen button on the keyboard and pasting it in paint, then saving it as a jpeg is harder than learning to rip the charters out and posing them in the same scene? There's got to be a lazier way to do it.:sneaky:

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
So pushing the print screen button on the keyboard and pasting it in paint, then saving it as a jpeg is harder than learning to rip the charters out and posing them in the same scene? There's got to be a lazier way to do it.:sneaky:
I mean i wish it would be that simple, you would need at least 30 pictures to get all angles from one scene, at the end you would end up with a pack of 3000 pictures, so i would say learning unity editor is a better way.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I mean i wish it would be that simple, you would need at least 30 pictures to get all angles from one scene, at the end you would end up with a pack of 3000 pictures, so i would say learning unity editor is a better way.
In that case screen capture software is the way to go here. There's no way I'm pushing the print screen button 3000 times:eek:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes