PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
I keep getting black screen after coming closer to Aunt Danielle at the beach
EDIT:
Nevermind it seems like the thirds time a charm

Last edited:

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Anyways if I'm staring posting here I may as well ask this question. How do you start progress with Kira? Right now I have 15 points with Adrianne (after doing every single photoshoot with Julia, with every variation). I saw Kira in locker room, she called me loser and told me to go away. But I have no dialogue options or text options to suggest cheerleader outfit to Adrianne. I didn't use any cheats with Adrianne or Kira and I can't progress any further because I also need the key for dumbells from Kevin. I also can't enter the showers when she is inside and if I try to approach her at school hall she tells me to fuck off.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyways if I'm staring posting here I may as well ask this question. How do you start progress with Kira? Right now I have 15 points with Adrianne (after doing every single photoshoot with Julia, with every variation). I saw Kira in locker room, she called me loser and told me to go away. But I have no dialogue options or text options to suggest cheerleader outfit to Adrianne. I didn't use any cheats with Adrianne or Kira and I can't progress any further because I also need the key for dumbells from Kevin. I also can't enter the showers when she is inside and if I try to approach her at school hall she tells me to fuck off.
first
it’s a good thing you did catch her in the locker room and kicked you out this is important to progress.
second
every with Kira starts in the school corridor outside the classroom

sidenote and this important
did you download the game from the front page
IF YOU DID
you to redownload it from my signature below, otherwise you are only going to get problems

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
first
it’s a good thing you did catch her in the locker room and kicked you out this is important to progress.
second
every with Kira starts in the school corridor outside the classroom

sidenote and this important
did you download the game from the front page
IF YOU DID
you to redownload it from my signature below, otherwise you are only going to get problems
I downloaded your version and I still can't advance Kira, I spied on her in locker room, I approached her at school hallway and I still don't have any new options and I still can't text Adrianna.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded your version and I still can't advance Kira, I spied on her in locker room, I approached her at school hallway and I still don't have any new options and I still can't text Adrianna.
CORRECTION
I reread your previous post, you need to advance with adrianna, start with step 157 of the walkthrough

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
once you reach section 0.15 (step 220) of the walkthrough, you'll only be a few steps away from being able to text her.
I noticed some weird issue. At step 166 the shady guy is supposed to give me a package for Adrianna... But I never got that option, he straight up gave me the quest for Experimental medicine.

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I need help again
So i got yuki pregnant and kendra replaced her,but i after i skipped a few days, yuki is back at the hospital as the receptionist and i can't proceed with these
-----------

745. Now click on "Approach Kendra" and "Ask for permission to archives". Jason asks Kendra if she can let him into the archives.
She tells Jason that this is strictly prohibited and she would lose her job for such a violation.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, what do i edit on my save to fix this???

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I noticed some weird issue. At step 166 the shady guy is supposed to give me a package for Adrianna... But I never got that option, he straight up gave me the quest for Experimental medicine.
By any chance have you spoken to Kevin about getting the keys to the school
and
Has Janice started excersing with Emma yet, because trying the save you gave, I can't seem to get her to do so

for example: did you trigger step 130

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I need help again
So i got yuki pregnant and kendra replaced her,but i after i skipped a few days, yuki is back at the hospital as the receptionist and i can't proceed with these
-----------

745. Now click on "Approach Kendra" and "Ask for permission to archives". Jason asks Kendra if she can let him into the archives.
She tells Jason that this is strictly prohibited and she would lose her job for such a violation.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, what do i edit on my save to fix this???
yeah it does sound like a bug
because Yuki goes away she's gone for good.
best option I can give you, is to use one of my saves

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
yeah it does sound like a bug
because Yuki goes away she's gone for good.
best option I can give you, is to use one of my saves
Yeah thought so
Shame i couldn't just fix this with editingy save
Did your saves do the mom sharing thing with billy?
If you did, could i just undo it by using the cheat menu?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah thought so
Shame i couldn't just fix this with editingy save
Did your saves do the mom sharing thing with billy?
If you did, could i just undo it by using the cheat menu?
All options are available
if you don't want to share Janice, just choose either steps 1 or 2

• Love
Reactions: iffy1211

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I had another look at your save
and what I found is this
You missed a few steps
To get you started
You need to start with Kelly and Emma and the weekend at Emma's place
Only then do you do step 130, 165 and 166
Also, it looks like you forgot something with Kelly at the studio

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes