hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
That is the real twist.... :ROFLMAO:
well i started it more times i can remember and never reached the end of content because i have hope that one day if humanity is still alive i ll be able to play it fully completed without getting blue balled with "end of current blablabla" :KEK:

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't played this one in several versions since. Are the bugs less now?

Is it still the advice to always use a walkthrough? Or is it now fixed enough so it can actually play like a game?

NeoBear78

Mar 2, 2020
I seem to be stuck on getting Rebecca to to join Kelly at the clinic. I have given her the suit and had sex with her at her pool but no matter what I do when I go to the clinic it just says "The door is locked and I am to late". I seem to remember the first time Jason has sex with her in the suit she says something about enjoying it but she never mentions it again is it maybe just bugged for me? I am on V0.48 if that helps?

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
0.48 changelog

- 6 new scenes.
- 75 new animations.
- 1 scene added to "Video Library"
- 4 scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Michelle
- Julia
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Studio
-Studio (outside)
-Michelle's house
-Kira's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Before anyone asks, no I don't have the link. This is just off the Patreon which is public
PLEASE

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
0.48 changelog

- 6 new scenes.
- 75 new animations.
- 1 scene added to "Video Library"
- 4 scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Michelle
- Julia
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Studio
-Studio (outside)
-Michelle's house
-Kira's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Before anyone asks, no I don't have the link. This is just off the Patreon which is public
Please mr. God ..(for fullfilling my fantasies) ,, I beg you , I beg you from the entire community please please please build a in game walkthrough , of course character wise please.. Because you know its like living a real life in your game so its a never ending long story so pls create a hint button more accurate then that task list pls.....,, and yeah I have a amd ryzen 5 3500u system if you want some small things to be done ... I can help you... Maybe reworking in models l... I guess very small things I can help pls add a walkthrough....

Last edited by a moderator:

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Guys how do you save in this game ? I tried to save but it says Patreon only. ? Has that feature been changed/ removed ? or is there another way to save that i dont know about yet ? Please guide

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Please mr. God ..(for fullfilling my fantasies) ,, I beg you , I beg you from the entire community please please please build a in game walkthrough , of course character wise please.. Because you know its like living a real life in your game so its a never ending long story so pls create a hint button more accurate then that task list pls.....,, and yeah I have a amd ryzen 5 3500u system if you want some small things to be done ... I can help you... Maybe reworking in models l... I guess very small things I can help pls add a walkthrough....
Uh... He's not the dev.

You want an in-game walkthrough?
Have to become a patron and ask KST that way.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well i started it more times i can remember and never reached the end of content because i have hope that one day if humanity is still alive i ll be able to play it fully completed without getting blue balled with "end of current blablabla" :KEK:
I fell off the wagon when I reached a point where felt it was mandatory to follow a walkthrough, and then it wasn't fun anylonger.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes