Maxo15

May 22, 2021
The only issue I have is that you are going to have a hard time playing this without a walkthrough. Some storylines are intended to start later than others but you can already trigger the start quest even tho you should have done other quests before that etc. and it will get harder to fix the more content he adds to the game.
But I don't mind new content in general its his game not yours let him work on whatever he wants if you are a patreon and unhappy then cancel your subscription
I'm not interested in patreons or anything else. So again: The game is now just too long and too tired

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude the content its poor because of the new game
I'm not interested in patreons or anything else. So again: The game is now just too long and too tired
the content its boring because the new game... that have nothing interesting too... they bring poor updates on the new game too.. sometimes its pretty bugged... i dont know what are they thinking about... i was better idea just to continue the Twist and bring more content and scenes.. what a waste.

DMC

May 17, 2017
Hmm, guys, it seems i stuck.
936. Pick up spycam.
937. Next day go to Jason's room. Use PC. Connect USB.
938. After the scene, use PC again > Video Library > Video005 > Download to your phone.
I did all that,but only have Video004, with mom and sis in the shower.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
936. Pick up spycam.
938. After the scene, use PC again > Video Library > Video005 > Download to your phone.
Can you post your save
I tested it and the scene works as it should

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
936. Pick up spycam.
I had a look and what you described is what happened when I tested your save
From the looks of it, you still have some scenes to do, specifically the pool party and dating Rachel, as well as any possible Kira & Michelle scenes you might have skipped
and while I can't say that that is the problem, I recommend you complete any missing scenes you have left to do before moving onto 0.48.
I also recommend you wait until Janice is no longer pregnant, as there are some scene you can't do while she is.
I also recommend you redo the investigation of noise at Billy's house to re-enable the incest patch.

Alternatively
You can grab my 0.47 save and start 0.48 again

because unfortunately
There is no way to know what scenes you're missing to make it work, without going through the whole walkthrough

Last edited:

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
Can anyone create a Gallery Unlocker for this game? It is impossibly painful to play it otherwise following the stupid guide will take days to unlock anything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone create a Gallery Unlocker for this game? It is impossibly painful to play it otherwise following the stupid guide will take days to unlock anything.
Unfortunately there is no Gallery to unlock
there's a beginning of one, called a diary, but that still needs to be built on

DMC

May 17, 2017
I had a look and what you described is what happened when I tested your save
but from the looks of it, you still some scenes to do, specifically the pool party and dating Rachel, as well as any Kira & Michelle scenes you might have skipped
and while I can't say that that is the problem, I recommend you complete any missing scene you have left to do before moving onto 0.48.
I also recommend you wait until Janice is no longer pregnant, as there are some scene you can't do while she.
I also recommend you redo the investigation of noise at Billy's house to re-enable the incest patch.

Alternatively
You can grab my 0.47 save and start 0.48 again

because unfortunately
There is no way to know what scenes you're missing to make it work, withoput going through the whole walkthrough
Yeah,i didn't realize that my save from the last 0.47 was gone, so i used an older save ,it was my bad. Thank you for yours time :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
When I get the video (the one you`re not expecting) how do I show it to Michelle?
After picking up the camera from Kira's room
Go to Jason's room. Use PC. Connect USB.
Once you watch video 5 on Jason PC
use PC again > Video Library > Video005 > Download to your phone.
and the scene should happen automatically

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes