Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I fell off the wagon when I reached a point where felt it was mandatory to follow a walkthrough, and then it wasn't fun anylonger.
for me it is fun but some sh*t constantly blocks your progress and it is limited to some in game days during some in game time AND you need to do it when you cant make a decision for John yet. Would be cool if i knew if KsT is done with John story line completely, cause my gut says untill he milks this one out we gonna have development few more years, and honestly he is running out of ideas other than gangbang parties(which i am fine with me likey)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Good morning everyone. I want to start playing The Twist game. What do I need to do to download it to the pc?

I would like a correct solution, even if I become a patreon!
Thank you in advance.
The easiest would be to become a $1 patreon, that way all you need is to wait for someone to post the mega links for the game and download it and connect with the need to wait for a crack for it.

As for sotftware, all you need is something to extract it either 7zip or winrar
I recommend having both in case one gives you an error

and to download it, I recommend jdownloader, it makes things much easier

The only main thing you need is enough HDD space, at least 15GBs+, Ram, I recommend 8GB+, but most importantly a decent graphics card.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, they went full on ntr with Kira this update, I wish the walkthrough specified what this was about so I don't waste bandwidth on this update.
i dont why each time i get surprised each time someone mentions ntr in this game, obviously Jason has no love interest other than fucking every women in his town, but for some reason players are emotionally attached to pixel women

albul

Jun 8, 2017
i dont why each time i get surprised each time someone mentions ntr in this game, obviously Jason has no love interest other than fucking every women in his town, but for some reason players are emotionally attached to pixel women
Ok? It's literally content I have no interest in, just like the Billy parts which are tagged in the walkthrough. I just stated I wished it was done the same with the scenes in this update, so I know there's no point wasting time on it. I didn't hate on it, I didn't say it should be changed or removed, so why do you get so defensive about it?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ok? It's literally content I have no interest in, just like the Billy parts which are tagged in the walkthrough. I just stated I wished it was done the same with the scenes in this update, so I know there's no point wasting time on it. I didn't hate on it, I didn't say it should be changed or removed, so why do you get so defensive about it?
sorry but it is what it is, i mean game purely focuses on sex, and people like you complaining about ntr in this game are loose nails on wooden board that need to be constantly hammered back in. I mean YOU have option to ignore the whole thing but no , need to barge in here with this weird obsession against it. They are legit ntr games you avoid these i assume? i hope you dont go to these game threads and complain about ntr there too, where MC absouletly gets NTRed by his wife or gf. Can you imagine if someone who barge in to threads and asking why straight harem or just straight couple sex game doesnt have multiple partners? we wouldnt want that i think.

Long story short as long as someone posts their fetish/anti fetish opinion on wrong games, this conversation will happen

albul

Jun 8, 2017
sorry but it is what it is, i mean game purely focuses on sex, and people like you complaining about ntr in this game are loose nails on wooden board that need to be constantly hammered back in. I mean YOU have option to ignore the whole thing but no , need to barge in here with this weird obsession against it. They are legit ntr games you avoid these i assume? i hope you dont go to these game threads and complain about ntr there too, where MC absouletly gets NTRed by his wife or gf. Can you imagine if someone who barge in to threads and asking why straight harem or just straight couple sex game doesnt have multiple partners? we wouldnt want that i think.

Long story short as long as someone posts their fetish/anti fetish opinion on wrong games, this conversation will happen
Ok, understood the message. Better to ignore then.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes