iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah... me again
I'm sorry to ask,but could it be possible that your saves might be incomplete?
Cause i downloaded your 0.38 save
And tried to start with 0.39
But i'm stuck at the first step

763. Make sure you have done Michelle's
pool scene at night (up to step 726), the "Julia going out with Kira" event (step 666) and Kira's score is 200 or higher.
Go home and to Jason's room. Julia is sitting at Jason's PC.blah blah

But no matter how much i wait or return to Jason's room from the map, julia just doesn't appear and i stuck at the very first step

I used your 0.38 complete save slot2

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah... me again
I'm sorry to ask,but could it be possible that your saves might be incomplete?
Cause i downloaded your 0.38 save
And tried to start with 0.39
But i'm stuck at the first step

763. Make sure you have done Michelle's
pool scene at night (up to step 726), the "Julia going out with Kira" event (step 666) and Kira's score is 200 or higher.
Go home and to Jason's room. Julia is sitting at Jason's PC.blah blah

But no matter how much i wait or return to Jason's room from the map, julia just doesn't appear and i stuck at the very first step

I used your 0.38 complete save slot2
Unfortunately it not that it's incomplete, it's just that you might have to repeat certain actions because of an update.
So to get step 763
you need to ask Julia in her room if she's going out with Kira again
then each night sleep in Jason's bed and check the dream list for Julia and Kira
After which Julia should appear in Jason's room.

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
Sorry for asking this, but for some reason I'm unable trigger the event where Rebecca gets blackmailed, I already have the video? Is there something that I am missing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry for asking this, but for some reason I'm unable trigger the event where Rebecca gets blackmailed, I already have the video? Is there something that I am missing?
FIRST: and this is just to get it out of the way, have you use the cheat menu to do anything, specifically, max out everyones points. as doing so could break the game.

Once you've recorded the video outside the classroom window
all you need to do is wait till the next day, enter the classroom, and you should get the option to show her the video or not.
I only requisite I can think of is, she should be 30 points.

if you're still having trouble, you can grab my 0.10 save from my signature and start from step 157

Reactions: Hazymast

Hazymast

Jul 5, 2020
FIRST: and this is just to get it out of the way, have you use the cheat menu to do anything, specifically, max out everyones points. as doing so could break the game.

Once you've recorded the video outside the classroom window
all you need to do is wait till the next day, enter the classroom, and you should get the option to show her the video or not.
I only requisite I can think of is, she should be 30 points.

if you're still having trouble, you can grab my 0.10 save from my signature and start from step 157
Thank you for taking the time, other than cheat for money I never bother using the cheats. After posting I did search through the thread and found your solution. Thank you.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
0.48 changelog

- 6 new scenes.
- 75 new animations.
- 1 scene added to "Video Library"
- 4 scenes added to "Diary"
-
Characters that received updates:
- Michelle
- Julia
- Kira
- Updated locations:
-Living room
-Julia's room
-Jason's room
-Studio
-Studio (outside)
-Michelle's house
-Kira's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Before anyone asks, no I don't have the link. This is just off the Patreon which is public

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
WARNING!!!
POSSIBLE SAVE ISSUE IN 0.48

Due to requirement of adjusting the crack/patch to fix the save bug in 0.47Final
Saves made in 0.47Final might not work with 0.48

EDIT: Just ran a test using my own saves and thankfully they seems to work

Last edited:

gears

Aug 27, 2016
WARNING!!!

Due to requirement of adjusting the crack/patch to fix the save bug in 0.47Final
Will it impact the 0.47 Beta or is it just the 0.47 Final?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Will it impact the 0.47 Beta or is it just the 0.47 Final?
Not sure wha you mean, the latest version I assume you are playing is 0.47Final
in which case the saves you would have made in 0.47final, might not work in the latest, which would be 0.48Beta1

But if you've been playing wiht 0.47Beta, there could be a chance it might work, since you would not be using the patched crack.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Not sure wha you mean, the latest version I assume you are playing is 0.47Final
in which case the saves you would have made in 0.47final, might not work in the latest, which would be 0.48Beta1

But if you've been playing wiht 0.47Beta, there could be a chance it might work, since you would not be using the patched crack.
yeah I usually only download the Beta unless it has game breaking bugs. And generally use which ever crack is put up first and if one isn't I just crack it myself. That is why I asked about the Beta specifically.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah I usually only download the Beta unless it has game breaking bugs. And generally use which ever crack is put up first and if one isn't I just crack it myself. That is why I asked about the Beta specifically.
The only problem with 0.47beta is the bug with the save & quit which dis not save Rachel's progression, the autosave fuction still worked, so, assuming the bug has finally been fixed in 0.48, you might have to start at begiinging of 0.47 again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
WARNING!!!

Just ran a test using my own saves and thankfully they seem to work

I should note, this is not with the use of a crack, as it has not yet been created
Will check again once I have applied the crack

With Crack: thankfully they also seem to work

Screenshot 2022-01-30 184225.png

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes