hey guys
small update
we wait kst before 5 weeks
the twist completed
just movie for Michelle
next update i think kst in 0.49 movie for kira in 0.50 movie for rebbica

EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
The easiest would be to become a $1 patreon, that way all you need is to wait for someone to post the mega links for the game and download it and connect with the need to wait for a crack for it.

As for sotftware, all you need is something to extract it either 7zip or winrar
I recommend having both in case one gives you an error

and to download it, I recommend jdownloader, it makes things much easier

The only main thing you need is enough HDD space, at least 15GBs+, Ram, I recommend 8GB+, but most importantly a decent graphics card.
Thank you, but again that I downloaded so far (more than 3 times) everything was broken or incomplete! Just thinking about downloading the version 0.47 since by the time you start from the beginning it will have gone the v0.48!
It does not matter. I just offered him a coffee. Thank you again Annon for your effort!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you, but again that I downloaded so far (more than 3 times) everything was broken or incomplete! Just thinking about downloading the version 0.47 since by the time you start from the beginning it will have gone the v0.48!
It does not matter. I just offered him a coffee. Thank you again Annon for your effort!
Yes the copy of 0.47 in the OP was incomplete, which is why provided a proper version different from the one in the OP and which is still available for download through my signature
Thankfully 0.48 version that is in the OP now is complete and is in working order.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes