El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Because prior to (iirc) 0.36, there was no restriction on saving.
From that point on, KST implemented a basic form of DRM to prevent saving without being a patron, and logged in as such when playing.
Ah yes, thank you! I actually haven't played the game for a while albeit it is one of my favorites because of the ability to zoom in, change the angle, and rotate around the room, but I do remember something about it having to say "connected" if you did everything right.

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
as I haven’t played it from a new game I can’t saying
but if you’re only playing from the start of the new content I found no issues
Yeah I just didn't want my previous cracked build saves to get lost or corrupted. Thanks for responding (y)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah I just didn't want my previous cracked build saves to get lost or corrupted. Thanks for responding (y)
Just in case you might want to make a backup of your save files before starting 0.48
because I only tested the saves as far as to see if they load up.

i usually wait until 0.4xFINAL before making saves

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Some reviews were pleased of the characters and renders. I think they are a bit unfinished or even comical. Game has potential but there is a lot to hope with grafics. I have state of the art GPU.

Farmer321

Mar 28, 2021
I have a problem, I copied the 47 saves to "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist" folder copied the crack file but when i try to load the game all slots are empty. What i did wrong?

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Just in case you might want to make a backup of your save files before starting 0.48
because I only tested the saves as far as to see if they load up.

i usually wait until 0.4xFINAL before making saves
Yes haven't D'L it yet but The Rachel quest line is broken I did all the stuff to the bath scene then saved but her score went from 200 down to 150 and isnt letting me repeat the event and just reset and won't give me any dialog choices. I'm just going to wait for 0.4xFinal and start over if I can't fix this error

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a problem, I copied the 47 saves to "C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist" folder copied the crack file but when i try to load the game all slots are empty. What i did wrong?
Can you show a screenshot of the save folder

Reactions: zaxrider29

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yes haven't D'L it yet but The Rachel quest line is broken I did all the stuff to the bath scene then saved but her score went from 200 down to 150 and isnt letting me repeat the event and just reset and won't give me any dialog choices. I'm just going to wait for 0.4xFinal and start over if I can't fix this error
Can you post your save and from what step to what step are you trying to do
and can you say what version of the game you are playing

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes