zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Wouldn't it be nice to have a scene where Billy fucks Janice in her bedroom, please do a scene like this
own bedroom
There is one scene involving a full day at MC's home with Janice and Billy; including one in her bedroom: -

674. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Talk about Mom swap idea". Jason tells Billy the great news that Janice is waiting for him.
Then Jason enters Billy's home and surprises Rachel. Now click on "Be gentle" or "Be rough". Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and cums in her. Now Rachel makes Jason a sandwich.
Then they go to the bathroom. Jason licks and fucks Rachel's ass and cums in her. Now Jason and Rachel go to the bedroom.
Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and finally cums in her. Rachel's score increases by 10 (up to 500).

675. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask about his day with Janice". Billy tells his version of the day full of lustful sex with Janice.

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
There is one scene involving a full day at MC's home with Janice and Billy; including one in her bedroom: -

674. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Talk about Mom swap idea". Jason tells Billy the great news that Janice is waiting for him.
Then Jason enters Billy's home and surprises Rachel. Now click on "Be gentle" or "Be rough". Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and cums in her. Now Rachel makes Jason a sandwich.
Then they go to the bathroom. Jason licks and fucks Rachel's ass and cums in her. Now Jason and Rachel go to the bedroom.
Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and finally cums in her. Rachel's score increases by 10 (up to 500).

675. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask about his day with Janice". Billy tells his version of the day full of lustful sex with Janice.
True, But that was 'His' made up " In his Mind" version...........

xTheFreakx

Sep 1, 2020
Can you post your save and from what step to what step are you trying to do
and can you say what version of the game you are playing
I did the quest to prove Billy isn't gay. completed the bath tub scene then saved and came back later and it was if I never completed the billy gay quest and her affection went from 200 to 150. How do you post a save? Version Cracked 0.47

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did the quest to prove Billy isn't gay. completed the bath tub scene then saved and came back later and it was if I never completed the billy gay quest and her affection went from 200 to 150. How do you post a save? Version Cracked 0.47
ah yes, there an issue with the save system for 0.47, depending if you using the beta or an old version of the crack for the final, which prevented Rachel’s progression to be saved.

I recommend downloading 0.48beta1 and try again, as that seems to have been fixed. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: zaxrider29

KaiD

Aug 16, 2018
Hi, Im stuck on the 3some pool scene. No matter what I do I'm not able to get the scene. I gone over the forum, tried what others said to but nothing seems to work. Anal training done, 3some in Julia room done several times, peeked from the wardrobe on Janice and Julia also done several times but only after I got Julia the Job. Despite all that, Julia still runs away whenever I try to 3some pool scene. Please please help??

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Hi, Im stuck on the 3some pool scene. No matter what I do I'm not able to get the scene. I gone over the forum, tried what others said to but nothing seems to work. Anal training done, 3some in Julia room done several times, peeked from the wardrobe on Janice and Julia also done several times but only after I got Julia the Job. Despite all that, Julia still runs away whenever I try to 3some pool scene. Please please help??
Post your save file and Anon4321 will try and help you out with it.

Reactions: KaiD

KaiD

Aug 16, 2018
Post your save file and Anon4321 will try and help you out with it.
Thank you!

Anon4321 Appreciate it if you could help with this?

Reactions: john1230

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry it took so long

I just saw that you maxed everyone's points
Unfortunately that is the reason it's not working
With this game, MAXING out everyone's point will break the games

I also went ahead and tested it with my "completes 0.05" save, which had the proper levels of points for each lady and I can confirm it works 100%

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29 and KaiD

KaiD

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry it took so long

I just saw that you maxed everyone's points
Unfortunately that is the reason it's not working
With this game, MAXING out everyone's point will break the games

I also went ahead tested it with my "completes 0.05" save, which had the proper levels of points for each lady and I can confirm it works 100%
Thanks! I guess it cant be helped il go back to 0.05. I had maxed them thinking they would trigger the scenes when I was stuck.

Just to be safe, which cheats are safe to use?

Thanks Again!

Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes