mepew

Oct 30, 2019
I and many others have no such problems, and I run this on a GeForce GT 650M. A laptop graphics card!

Heck I can even run the Unreal Engine game Last Hope if I set the shader to low.

So it's your computer that is slowing down, and I would scan for unwanted software on your system.

Remake the game!
How much are you willing to pay me?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
honestly how tf is it 2gb download but once you extract its like 19gb
Because you're extracting a compressed archive, to its normal uncompressed state. In fact, there's still a fair amount of compression as it is, which if uncompressed would balloon the folder size to many times more than 19GB.

Reactions: zaxrider29

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Saves are not loading at the moment. Anyone else experience the same problem?

Version 0.18, my screen blacks out when I try to enter Julia's room, anyone else experienced this and found a solution? The scene starts the latex suits and has a lesbian/threesome scene with Janice. Does anyone have the save file 0.19 with hard billy route?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hmmm, nothing too explicit. Only added points in acclomplice with the walkthrough. But you put a worm in my head, I will check her stats and points. Thnx
As for a save you can grab one from my signature
unfortunately right now there's an issue downloading from the site.
But there is a mega link provided that has the saves

Last edited:

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
As for a save you can grab one from my signature
unfortunately right now there's an issue downloading from the site.
But there is a mega link provided that has the saves
I actually meant that yours were not working. Are there any other locations with saves? It seems that I cant solve the problem. It only goes black when I try to enter her room between 20:00 and 22:00, to trigger the above mentioned scenes.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I actually meant that yours were not working. Are there any other locations with saves? It seems that I cant solve the problem. It only goes black when I try to enter her room between 20:00 and 22:00, to trigger the above mentioned scenes.
Which save did you try?
and at what step of the walkthrough are you having the problem?

Jul 29, 2018
I and many others have no such problems, and I run this on a GeForce GT 650M. A laptop graphics card!

Heck I can even run the Unreal Engine game Last Hope if I set the shader to low.

So it's your computer that is slowing down, and I would scan for unwanted software on your system.

Remake the game!
Nah I've just gotten meself a new machine. So it's odd for the game to be doing that.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes