Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I maxed out thinking it would trigger a scene, when i was stuck. Thanks for clarifying the problems. Il restart the game from 0.05.

Thanks again for the help.
No worries, with my completes 0.05 you can start from the beginning of 0.06 which is from step 77

Regarding step 78, you can ignore this part
Make sure Julia's score is 80 or higher. Catch Julia in the hallway in front of her room. Click on "Come closer". She tells Jason that she is going to the bathroom.
Now click on "Lie to her about mom". Jason tells Julia that mom said she was going to take a bath, so she better hurry, if she wants to use it before mom gets in there.
and just enter the room when she's not there
you might have to wait till the next day though.

Reactions: KaiD

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just to be safe, which cheats are safe to use?
If you're using the hallway cheat
The safest are Money and How rough or gentle you are
Inventory aswell, although there was a bug with, not sure if it's been fixed

as for the relationship points, which can cause it to break if overused, if you use increments like 5 or 10 at a time it should be ok.
although it really should be used in conjuction with the walkthrough, increasing it only by how much the walkthrough says.

What I do is, I do all the scenes at least once in each section first, then look at the number of points at the top of said section and only increase it to that level before moving onto the next section.

For Example
If you are starting 0.20, then each character should be at what they are at the previous section, no more
In this case that would be 0.19
Which are
0.19 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:175 Rachel:250 Danielle:50

Then you when you've completed everything in the next section, which would be 0.20
Then you can increase them to the following and again, no more
0.20 - Janice:460 Julia:360 Kelly:330 Emma:380 Rebecca:300 Adrianna:225 Rachel:250 Danielle:80 Kira:10

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zaxrider29 and KaiD

mamy474747

Jul 18, 2020
There is one scene involving a full day at MC's home with Janice and Billy; including one in her bedroom: -

674. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Talk about Mom swap idea". Jason tells Billy the great news that Janice is waiting for him.
Then Jason enters Billy's home and surprises Rachel. Now click on "Be gentle" or "Be rough". Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and cums in her. Now Rachel makes Jason a sandwich.
Then they go to the bathroom. Jason licks and fucks Rachel's ass and cums in her. Now Jason and Rachel go to the bedroom.
Jason fucks Rachel's pussy and finally cums in her. Rachel's score increases by 10 (up to 500).

675. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask about his day with Janice". Billy tells his version of the day full of lustful sex with Janice.
I meant a scene at Billy's house.

Reactions: primalhunt

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Keep getting this error when extracting the game. Any ideas?

There are some data after the end of the payload data
Data error : TheTwist-v0.48.Beta1-Cracked\TheTwist_Data\level44

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Keep getting this error when extracting the game. Any ideas?

There are some data after the end of the payload data
Data error : TheTwist-v0.48.Beta1-Cracked\TheTwist_Data\level44
3 things to ask
1-Were did you download it from?
2-Does it say part 1 as part of the file name?
3-What are you using to extract it?

Last edited:

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
3 things to ask
1-Were did you download it from?
2-Does it say part 1 as part of the file name?
3-What are you using to extract it?
1-I used the MEGA link in the main post
2-It just says "TheTwist-v0.48.Beta1-Cracked.rar"
3-I used 7zip and winrar too. I got the original error message with 7zip and winrar showed errors too.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
1-I used the MEGA link in the main post
2-It just says "TheTwist-v0.48.Beta1-Cracked.rar"
3-I used 7zip and winrar too. I got the original error message with 7zip and winrar showed errors too.
The problem might be with Mega itself, just tried downloading from it, there's seems to be an issue with the Mega site itself
I recommend trying the other links and see if those work
I'm currently downloading them to test
Try Anonfile as that seems to be the fastest with around 10-13 minutes, while the others are taking 30-60minutes

EDIT:
Just finished downloading from Anonfile and it extracted fine
Most likely the copy of the file you downloaded got corrupted as it was downloading.
MIXDROP - No Errors
RACATY - No Errors

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiD and zaxrider29

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
The problem might be with Mega itself, just tried downloading from it, there's seems to be an issue with it.
I recommend trying the other links and see if those work
I'm currently downloading them to test
Try Anonfile as that seems to be the fastest with around 10-13 minutes, while the others are taking 30-60minutes

EDIT:
Just finished downloading from Anonfile and it extracted fine
it most the copy of the file you downloaded got corrupted as it was downloading.
I'll give that a go, thank you

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
is there a way to remove the long black screen who appear when you travel between location ? because it's a real pain in the ass

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there a way to remove the long black screen who appear when you travel between location ? because it's a real pain in the ass
Unfortunately there isn't
It's all dependent on the GPU and ram you have

The way the game is structured is that it loads EVERY scene that would happen in that location and hides what isn't scheduled for that time.
You could try reducing the graphics quality and/or disable a few "Options" from the main menu.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: zaxrider29

mepew

Oct 30, 2019
Has it really received such support for the entire existence of the game, and the developer has not fixed such obvious jambs in the character models? Of course, he did not change, because now they masturbate to things worse than different colors on the heads of the characters, worse than absolutely non-docked body parts.
At first I thought that everything in the screenshots was so ugly and outdated. But turning on this game, I saw what I saw. I know a little about unity and have studied 3d modeling a little, and I will tell you that I can fix this error in 10 minutes at most, even if the project is not mine.
If the developer is so indifferent even to such things as the basis of our visual perception, that is, to the models we jerk off to, fuck, then I don't expect any slightest quality. This is as low-quality shit as possible. One of the projects that is better to read rather than watch, perhaps I would say so, but not in the case of this game. If you have a minimal sense of taste and minimal self-respect, but I hope you don't get down to jerking off on THIS. It's better to jerk off on the outlet or on the sofa, or on the table, they look much more human and sexier than the local models (just a joke, don't do that)
I just want to say that people give too much money on patreon, the developer does not work out even half of it, such disgusting models and visual component are not allowed for 6k. Yes, I did not go through further training and I am not going to, only when the developer finishes this product to the end and if I see quality and diligence here, I will buy it as he deserves it. Sorry for the anger, I'm already sick of this garbage and people who really forgot what "from people, for people" is. Everything has turned into a divorce of people for money with low-grade shit.
1644214218089.png 1644214296801.png

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
Even using one of the later graphic cards causes my comp to start chugging. Shudder to think what will happen to your machine if one actually is mad enough to actually play this game for long hours

• Wow
Reactions: Richardson1

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Even using one of the later graphic cards causes my comp to start chugging. Shudder to think what will happen to your machine if one actually is mad enough to actually play this game for long hours
I and many others have no such problems, and I run this on a GeForce GT 650M. A laptop graphics card!

Heck I can even run the Unreal Engine game Last Hope if I set the shader to low.

So it's your computer that is slowing down, and I would scan for unwanted software on your system.

Has it really received such support for the entire existence of the game, and the developer has not fixed such obvious jambs in the character models? Of course, he did not change, because now they masturbate to things worse than different colors on the heads of the characters, worse than absolutely non-docked body parts.
At first I thought that everything in the screenshots was so ugly and outdated. But turning on this game, I saw what I saw. I know a little about unity and have studied 3d modeling a little, and I will tell you that I can fix this error in 10 minutes at most, even if the project is not mine.
If the developer is so indifferent even to such things as the basis of our visual perception, that is, to the models we jerk off to, fuck, then I don't expect any slightest quality. This is as low-quality shit as possible. One of the projects that is better to read rather than watch, perhaps I would say so, but not in the case of this game. If you have a minimal sense of taste and minimal self-respect, but I hope you don't get down to jerking off on THIS. It's better to jerk off on the outlet or on the sofa, or on the table, they look much more human and sexier than the local models (just a joke, don't do that)
I just want to say that people give too much money on patreon, the developer does not work out even half of it, such disgusting models and visual component are not allowed for 6k. Yes, I did not go through further training and I am not going to, only when the developer finishes this product to the end and if I see quality and diligence here, I will buy it as he deserves it. Sorry for the anger, I'm already sick of this garbage and people who really forgot what "from people, for people" is. Everything has turned into a divorce of people for money with low-grade shit.
View attachment 1639360 View attachment 1639367
Remake the game!

Reactions: zaxrider29

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone know how I can edit the dialogue? I want to edit it for my own personal use. I know unren works with alot of games, but not this one. Any suggestions?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes