higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Careful with the redbook in the room, if you do the homework before showing the video to rebecca it seems to bug things, passing 30 and never giving you the option to show it. Fixed the issue swaping the variable to 0. Don't know if its a known thing or not. Maybe remove the red book from the room before a certain point. Or make it unclickable.

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
I'm not sure if this glitch has been posted about before in these 1600 pages, but while following the WALKTHRU on my new save, a strange new character and a double of the MC appeared in Julie's bedroom while I completed 79. ("Wake up at night and go to Julia's room. Keep doing this until you played the following 3 scenes:") and 80. ("Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window in lingerie.") Double of MC always appears with this mystery woman, even when he's hiding the cabinet.

TwistPlot01.jpg
TwistPlot02.jpg
TwistPlot04.jpg

Who is she? What does she want? Does she have a real bush? Are there berries? .... sooooo confused.
(The game runs fine even with this glitch, so it's not a complaint. Just curious.)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm not sure if this glitch has been posted about before in these 1600 pages, but while following the WALKTHRU on my new save, a strange new character and a double of the MC appeared in Julie's bedroom while I completed 79. ("Wake up at night and go to Julia's room. Keep doing this until you played the following 3 scenes:") and 80. ("Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window in lingerie.") Double of MC always appears with this mystery woman, even when he's hiding the cabinet.

View attachment 1629261
View attachment 1629266
View attachment 1629268

Who is she? What does she want? Does she have a real bush? Are there berries? .... sooooo confused.
(The game runs fine even with this glitch, so it's not a complaint. Just curious.)
Yes, those double images would be considered glitches/bug
as for who the superhero is, that's Julia aka Rouge of the X-Men, she won't officially appear until the very end of the walkthrough.

Reactions: zaxrider29

Eyemknothear

Jun 11, 2021
Yes, those double images would be considered glitches/bug
as for who the superhero is, that's Julia aka Rouge of the X-Men, she won't officially appear until the very end of the walkthrough.
Thank you. Much appreciated.
Everything worked fine following the walkthrough until 77./78. After I showed Julie VIDEO003 in the living room, I met her in the hallway, but no "Lie to her about mom" textbox appears. The scene just ends. Tried multiple times, but nothing worked. So instead I met her in the hallway before showing her VIDEO003. That's when the "Lie..." textbox appeared, letting me into her bedroom to hide in cabinet where Janice and Julie did their first scissor scene (with Rogue there). Then I showed Julie the video afterwards, and did all the other 79./80. scenes with Rogue there also. Everything else working fine so far. Whatever's causing the glitch, that's where it started for me FYI.

Oct 3, 2019
Interesting, I might have to go back then because I encountered the same glitch. I just pushed forward and had no further issues, but now I'm blocked from all the Julia/Janice threesome scenes, so far I can't do the bedroom or pool threesome scenes in 0.6/0.7 respectively. Which means I can't get Video004 for Billy, I can't remember if that has me soft-locked from any further scenes or not. Anyone know?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Interesting, I might have to go back then because I encountered the same glitch. I just pushed forward and had no further issues, but now I'm blocked from all the Julia/Janice threesome scenes, so far I can't do the bedroom or pool threesome scenes in 0.6/0.7 respectively. Which means I can't get Video004 for Billy, I can't remember if that has me soft-locked from any further scenes or not. Anyone know?
being not able to do threesomes with Julia and Janice would block 80 percent of game dude

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Fuck, I was afraid of that. Ooookay then, gotta go back a ways and use the fix Eyemknothear used and hope that fixes it.

Man going back is always a headache :FacePalm:
it is one of the prime flags for this game, since game is focused on pure sex and there are no love routes for characters, core part of Janice's slut behavior(tbh game story implies she is gold digger whore many times lol) unlocks through 3somes. I had said problems before, so i suggest you read Janice+Julia scenes and what to do carefully, one small miss or mistake leads to confusing you. And if you are doing this for BETA 1, dont, just wait for final or grab one of the final previous versions.

If you are not overachiver like me grab Anon4321's save files. He has very detailed and many saves for every path

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
it is one of the prime flags for this game, since game is focused on pure sex and there are no love routes for game, core part of Janice's slut behavior unlocks through 3somes. I had said problems before, so i suggest you read Janice+Julia scenes and what to do carefully, one small miss or mistake leads to confusing you.
Thanks, yeah I had actually played this game a long time ago before picking it up again recently. Decided to pick it up again because the latest update teased getting Rachel pregnant (via Jason dream), naturally had to start over. I always comb through the wall-of-text walkthrough playing this, which is why it's such a headache to backtrack, there's just so much content to go through...

Don't get me wrong, the fact this game leaves out the romance crap and focuses and turning your girls into your personal sluts is a huge draw for me, but starting from the beginning and trying to reach the latest update is daunting and why this glitches end up being so frustrating :(

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks, yeah I had actually played this game a long time ago before picking it up again recently. Decided to pick it up again because the latest update teased getting Rachel pregnant (via Jason dream), naturally had to start over. I always comb through the wall-of-text walkthrough playing this, which is why it's such a headache to backtrack, there's just so much content to go through...

Don't get me wrong, the fact this game leaves out the romance crap and focuses and turning your girls into your personal sluts is a huge draw for me, but starting from the beginning and trying to reach the latest update is daunting and why this glitches end up being so frustrating :(
Ahaha same for me, i used to test every version from start, but last past years i got busy with life so waited few months not playing the game and beat it in one day. Lol wait ! i actually waited whole year!

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you. Much appreciated.
Everything worked fine following the walkthrough until 77./78. After I showed Julie VIDEO003 in the living room, I met her in the hallway, but no "Lie to her about mom" textbox appears. The scene just ends. Tried multiple times, but nothing worked. So instead I met her in the hallway before showing her VIDEO003. That's when the "Lie..." textbox appeared, letting me into her bedroom to hide in cabinet where Janice and Julie did their first scissor scene (with Rogue there). Then I showed Julie the video afterwards, and did all the other 79./80. scenes with Rogue there also. Everything else working fine so far. Whatever's causing the glitch, that's where it started for me FYI.
Ahaha same for me, i used to test every version from start, but last past years i got busy with life so waited few months not playing the game and beat it in one day. Lol wait ! i actually waited whole year!
I recently learned that step 78 after showing Julia video003 has.
after showing it, it is no longer required to lie to enter Julia's room, just enter it when she's not there and do exactly as you should do to get the threesome scene, just without the need to lie to her to enter her room.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Game seem to be a quite hooking.

ok, one last this hint, when you're waiting for a glass of water have a look around, maybe something lights up.
Though it's quite challenging, I can't proceed to stole the neclase. I have followed the wt, but still mc is just sitting on Emma's sofa and no red box visible. Any ideas?

Näyttökuva 2022-02-02 175253.jpg

EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
Yes the copy of 0.47 in the OP was incomplete, which is why provided a proper version different from the one in the OP and which is still available for download through my signature
Thankfully 0.48 version that is in the OP now is complete and is in working order.
Ok, understand! How many more days do I have to wait to be able to download version 0.48 as a Beginner patreon that I am?

EpiLOXIM

Jan 15, 2022
Yes the copy of 0.47 in the OP was incomplete, which is why provided a proper version different from the one in the OP and which is still available for download through my signature
Thankfully 0.48 version that is in the OP now is complete and is in working order.
The only answer I received in my mail from KST is about when I have to show my financial support to him again.
To my question why I can not download even the version 0.47, no one considered it necessary to answer me, and all this on the official site!!!
While in here, and this thanks to you Annon, someone was found to give me an answer to something I do not know!
I just want to thank all the company in here, (for what you do, and the help provided to all of us) and to you personally a "thank you very much for the time you have given me"!!! (y)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes