Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
the option isnt there
Can you post your save
you‘ll find instructions in my signature

While I'm not 100%, it might have to do with these 2 steps
675. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask about his day with Janice". Billy tells his version of the day full of lustful sex with Janice.
676. (Billy): Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Ask about her day with Billy".
Janice tells her version of the day full of restrained sex with Billy.

kabaa

Jul 1, 2021
Can you post your save
you‘ll find instructions in my signature

While I'm not 100%, it might have to do with these 2 steps
675. (Billy): The next day after school approach Billy. Click on "Ask about his day with Janice". Billy tells his version of the day full of lustful sex with Janice.
676. (Billy): Go home and to the living room. Catch Janice there reading a book. Click on "Talk to her" and "Ask about her day with Billy".
Janice tells her version of the day full of restrained sex with Billy.
here

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks
I've had a look, and

The reason the mom swap option is not there is because you haven't done the necessary billy steps in the main walkthrough yet.
and from the looks of it Kelly as well.
You need to progress both Kelly and Billy to get the mom swap

The incest patch will not add it for you, it's only an extra that compliments the game, think of it like a DLC, where you need to have played parts of the main game in order to use it.

and by any chance did you max out everyone's points using the cheat.
if you did, you most likely broke the game

I see 3 options for you
1- go through the main walkthrough and try to figure out the steps you missed
2-start a new game and follow the main walkthrough step by step and don't use the incest patch until 0.40 of the main walkthrough
3-grab a save from my collection from my signature and just do the scenes you want.

JJSega

Jun 1, 2017
Installation doesn't start for me. I downloaded the repacked installation by Exoplast, and once the installation should start, it just shows 0% and shuts down after several seconds. The thing is, I installed it without a problem on my old computer (but the machine's so old, it can't render scenes properly), and the new laptop is giving me headaches.

Help, anyone?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Installation doesn't start for me. I downloaded the repacked installation by Exoplast, and once the installation should start, it just shows 0% and shuts down after several seconds. The thing is, I installed it without a problem on my old computer (but the machine's so old, it can't render scenes properly), and the new laptop is giving me headaches.

Help, anyone?
Other than hardware beyond SSD or HDD
what difference is there between your old system and the new one
for example, version of windows, Antivirus, what's running in the background

and how much free space do you have on your hardrive you need 13+ gbs for the game

plus you can always download the 3 parter + the crack and install it that way

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Help, anyone?
Operating system and hardware is useful information to have when trouble shooting, but I'll take a stab at it and say your anti virus is stopping the program from running. Try to download and use the original 3 rar files posted by segamegadrive01 from https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7045501 or https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-7081265. This is assuming your computer can run the game. If you want a cheap laptop to run games on a Dell Precision M6800 (17") or Dell Precision M4800 (15") can handle the games easy. They are basically Alienware gaming laptops but with work focused graphics card. Swap out the graphics card for a GTX980M and you'll have a gaming laptop at a fraction of the cost of Alienware.

JJSega

Jun 1, 2017
Other than hardware beyond SSD or HDD
what difference is there between your old system and the new one
for example, version of windows, Antivirus, what's running in the background

and how much free space do you have on your hardrive you need 13+ gbs for the game

plus you can always download the 3 parter + the crack and install it that way
Both are Windows 10, the new computer's SSD is practically empty besides several apps and programs.

I tried to run as admin, or turn off McAfee but it didn't help, it basically shuts down at 0.0 percent, it doesn't even start.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Both are Windows 10, the new computer's SSD is practically empty besides several apps and programs.

I tried to run as admin, or turn off McAfee but it didn't help, it basically shuts down at 0.0 percent, it doesn't even start.
The only thing I can think off, other than something interfering
is maybe your missing a main file.

Can you redownload the repack and try again
and I know this might be dumb question to ask
but you did extract it first before trying to install it.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Windows has it's own malicious software remover called Windows defender:cautious: you need to turn off real time scanner and see.

kabaa

Jul 1, 2021
Thanks
I've had a look, and

The reason the mom swap option is not there is because you haven't done the necessary billy steps in the main walkthrough yet.
and from the looks of it Kelly as well.
You need to progress both Kelly and Billy to get the mom swap

The incest patch will not add it for you, it's only an extra that compliments the game, think of it like a DLC, where you need to have played parts of the main game in order to use it.

and by any chance did you max out everyone's points using the cheat.
if you did, you most likely broke the game

I see 3 options for you
1- go through the main walkthrough and try to figure out the steps you missed
2-start a new game and follow the main walkthrough step by step and don't use the incest patch until 0.40 of the main walkthrough
3-grab a save from my collection from my signature and just do the scenes you want.
when i click on load save i get a blank page. i was using your 0.47 inc save.
1641237109752.png

daysgone90

Dec 30, 2019
I have question. Can we now replay scenes from computer? If so why i have only two replayable scene? Should i redownload the game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have question. Can we now replay scenes from computer? If so why i have only two replayable scene? Should i redownload the game?
As far as I know those are the only currently available
unless someone is willing to start a new game to see if old ones get added, but I highly doubt they will be added.
At least until the game is complete complete complete

Last edited:
Reactions: daysgone90

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
The current status of The Twist 0.48:
The additional artwork: ~50%.
Posing and animations: ~60%.
Dialogs: ~80%
Scripting-Setting up scenes: ~30%
Let me translate.

Dialogs at 80% means that all the dialogues are DONE. But... They lack that "KST touch". So, that's when the english error introduction process starts.

English mistakes are added to make the brains of English speakers and Grammar nazi blue screen. It's a subtle process, like adding that tiny mistake in an artisan's work to make you think that it's done by a human being capable of making mistakes and not by a cold perfect machine.

You are welcome.

Source: Trust me, dude.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys could you shortly tell me what John staying or being gone mean for me ( gamer who last time played this game more then half year ago and don't remember shit xD )

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys could you shortly tell me what John staying or being gone mean for me ( gamer who last time played this game more then half year ago and don't remember shit xD )
Doesn't really matter if he stays or goes
The dev gave up on developing his character ages ago
The only difference if he stays, is when he's around you can't do any scenes in the living room and if janice is pregnant and you have sex with her in her bedroom he comes in worried after she she orgasms.

Last edited:

Reid Vishern

Nov 25, 2021
Let me translate.

Dialogs at 80% means that all the dialogues are DONE. But... They lack that "KST touch". So, that's when the english error introduction process starts.

English mistakes are added to make the brains of English speakers and Grammar nazi blue screen. It's a subtle process, like adding that tiny mistake in an artisan's work to make you think that it's done by a human being capable of making mistakes and not by a cold perfect machine.

You are welcome.

Source: Trust me, dude.

Don't care about that but i hope Jason got more to Kendra and Kelly in this new update, which hopely in the beach

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes