Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Okay but i can't do step 97, what am i doing wrong? Whenever janice gives me a blowjob julia comes and runs away and janice is mad.
These are the steps you should have done

My guess you missed 80-B

56. Approach Julia in the pool and choose "Talk about Incident with mom". Julia seems to be jealous.

57. Catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room. Click on "Come closer" and "Talk about Julia". Jason tells Janice that Julia is jealous.

78. Catch Julia in the hallway leaving her room and click on "Come closer" and "Lie to her about mom". For 100 % success, Julia's score must be 80+. Now click on "Go inside".
Hide in the wardrobe and wait. Janice enters Julia's room. They have a talk about what happened at the pool. Julia kisses Janice and they have sex together.

80. Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window in lingerie. Now there can be two scenes (50 % by chance):
b) Janice appears: Janice and Julia give Jason a blowjob. When you don't have at least one condom, Janice and Julia continue to give Jason a blowjob.
At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces. When you have at least one condom, you have two options:
b-a) "Use condom": Jason fucks Janice's and Julia's pussy and then Julia's ass (when you also have lube). At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces.
b-b) "Don't use condom": Janice and Julia continue to give Jason a blowjob. At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone help me i have finish step476-481 and im doing step738 i click lets go and the screen is black no more response
Unfortunately it isn't to do with playing the game, but the mechanics of the game

Possible causes
-Corrupted variable (most likely)
-Your hardware (not likely but possible)

2 Things you can try
1-Reduce the Graphics Quality
2-Use a different save, for example one of mine from the link in my signature

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
These are the steps you should have done

My guess you missed 80-B

56. Approach Julia in the pool and choose "Talk about Incident with mom". Julia seems to be jealous.

57. Catch Janice drinking coffee in the dining room. Click on "Come closer" and "Talk about Julia". Jason tells Janice that Julia is jealous.

78. Catch Julia in the hallway leaving her room and click on "Come closer" and "Lie to her about mom". For 100 % success, Julia's score must be 80+. Now click on "Go inside".
Hide in the wardrobe and wait. Janice enters Julia's room. They have a talk about what happened at the pool. Julia kisses Janice and they have sex together.

80. Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window in lingerie. Now there can be two scenes (50 % by chance):
b) Janice appears: Janice and Julia give Jason a blowjob. When you don't have at least one condom, Janice and Julia continue to give Jason a blowjob.
At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces. When you have at least one condom, you have two options:
b-a) "Use condom": Jason fucks Janice's and Julia's pussy and then Julia's ass (when you also have lube). At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces.
b-b) "Don't use condom": Janice and Julia continue to give Jason a blowjob. At the end of the scene Jason cums on their faces.
Thank you for your help i will try again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for your help i will try again.
It should be fine,
What you have to remember, unless one of the options is NTR, and you're trying to skip NTR scenes, you should be fine.
otherwise, make sure to do all scenes options of the step, A, B and C, don't skip any of those, before moving on to the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: lishes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Strawman doesn't apply when i say it's the entire engine and all games.
It does apply, precisely because you're saying it's literally every Unity game because of Unity, and using only your word as proof.
You already changed your original argument of "The Twist is bad because Unity", after it was pointed out how wrong your statement was.

Either take the loss, or provide proof that every single Unity game has the exact same problems, identifiable and shared across all of them... Better get started, because you've got a shit load of games to go through.

While you're at it, go into either thread for the two current chapters of Timestamps, and tell them that their engine is shit because it's derived from Unity.
Better yet, go directly to the feedback thread posted here and tell the creator even more directly.

but anytime you move the camera in a unity 3D game you can clearly see how the engine is bad, unless you're just used to 30 FPS console games
Never had that issue in any other Unity game I've played, at least not that I've noticed, and I've been used to a minimum of 60fps since the days of the 360.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
but anytime you move the camera in a unity 3D game you can clearly see how the engine is bad, unless you're just used to 30 FPS console games
Never had that issue in any other Unity game I've played, at least not that I've noticed, and I've been used to a minimum of 60fps since the days of the 360.
Just thought I'd chime in

As you can see, I'm running it at 144fps

829283_Screenshot_2020-09-12_131706.png

144FPS.gif

Last edited:

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018

Hey everyone. It is time for the future plans.
With the 0.40 update the main story is completed, but the game isn't done yet. There will be more updates, I still have some content and several requested scenes on the queue.
However, there will be some changes in the development. From now on I will be spending more time on the new game, it's not going to be a drastic shift to the new game. For now, it will be something like 60% time on The Twist and 40% on the new game. I will try not to increase the delay between updates, but the updates will be a little smaller.
Since I will be spending more time on the new game, so you will be seeing W.I.P.'s from the new game more frequently. At the moment I'm working on a couple interior scenes and characters, so stay tuned, some screenshots are coming pretty soon :)
Now a little bit about the content for 0.41 The twist update.
On half of the update will be focused on Rebecca, most of the action will take place at school.
And the second half I'll let you to decide :)

Adrianna
20%

Kira
66%

Kendra
14%

170 votes total

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
do you have water cooling on your gpu? my rtx gets to 65-70 degrees celsius on 144 fps so I play in 30fps to maintain 49 degrees.
65-70 degree celsius? DUUUUUDE! That's a fine af temp to have! Heck, that's even way above standard especially under load! Punishing yourself to 30 fps for a lower temps is just bizarre. Your RTX card are engineered to withstand prolonged temps higher than that. Imagine the outrage if people found out their expensive RTX cards can't withstand a measly 65-70 degrees of heat.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
do you have water cooling on your gpu? my rtx gets to 65-70 degrees celsius on 144 fps so I play in 30fps to maintain 49 degrees.
It doesn't have watercooling. you don't need it, RTX cards can run at 80-89 degrees with no issues, they're designed that way and even if it gets above 89 degrees, they will protect themselves.

So there's no need for you to force it to run at 30fps, and btw, some AAA will push your card to between 80 and 85 degrees.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I just do not understand why the developer are doing all this shit for the NTR. Really why now Janice need to be so slut in her young year? Suddenly she becomes one that made a foursome! Why? Why this developer need to destroid janice now? Why we can have just a story where Janice and Danielle argued only because Janice fuck Danielle boyfriend?
No! The developer now put a foursome! Just to help NTR guys to fap better. And destoird the old fanbase of this game. Really this is a huge mistake for me.
Now i need to avoid the dream, because i do not wanna see Janice with four guys. Hope that i can avoid it.
Really why he do not give us two path?

Also... do i need to install the incest patch to have the true story? Or soon we really have this... fake mother in the plot? Because when the game come out the incest was in the way. But for the patreon shit, the developer need to change the story. So... do i need to instal the incest patch to have the real story?

Thank you

Reactions: Zero919

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Incest Patch from the Discord:
Sorry to ask this... but the only way to have incest, is to be a chuckold? I do not like NTR and i do not wanna to swap the mother!
The only way is this? Or there is a different path where i can uncover the tru without swap the mother?
Because if there is no other way, i prefer to play the game without this shitty mod.

Thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just do not understand why the developer are doing all this shit for the NTR. Really why now Janice need to be so slut in her young year? Suddenly she becomes one that made a foursome! Why? Why this developer need to destroid janice now? Why we can have just a story where Janice and Danielle argued only because Janice fuck Danielle boyfriend?
No! The developer now put a foursome! Just to help NTR guys to fap better. And destoird the old fanbase of this game. Really this is a huge mistake for me.
Now i need to avoid the dream, because i do not wanna see Janice with four guys. Hope that i can avoid it.
Really why he do not give us two path?

Also... do i need to install the incest patch to have the true story? Or soon we really have this... fake mother in the plot? Because when the game come out the incest was in the way. But for the patreon shit, the developer need to change the story. So... do i need to instal the incest patch to have the real story?

Thank you
You can avoid all the NTR, you don't to trigger them, I even edited the walkthrough to allow you do that.
Also you don't need to image Janice with 4 guys or play the dream.

Same thing with the incest patch you don't have to use, personally I don't think that the true the dev wants to tell, but if you do, you don't have to activate the secret NTR scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can avoid all the NTR, you don't to trigger them, I even edited the walkthrough to allow you do that.
Also you don't need to image Janice with 4 guys or play the dream.

Same thing with the incest patch you don't have to use, personally I don't think that the true the dev wants to tell, but if you do, you don't have to activate the secret NTR scene.
Sorry perhaps i download the wrong walkthorugh. Can you link me your walk? Because the one i download have the NTR path. For the incest i prefer incest. But only if i can avoid the NTR. If you can help me thank you
Thank you

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes