Cheat Mod Unity The Twist - CheatMenuPlugin [v1.0.6] [dsconstructor]

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
This game makes you try and error a lot like "go to your mom's bedroom at 22.00 Uhr and if she is not there (aka 25% chance) do this xy". With the plugin you can force the events and counter random chances. Also it's way more convenient than the inbuild cheat menu.

Some events are super rare e.g. Kelly just visits Emma on Saturday 3pm with a 1:4 chance and you need to skip a whole week to try again. Also it's super handy to be able to put back the clock for an hour or more if you want to grind or replay events.

I pulled my hair out with some events before this tool, like "when Janine is in the shower from 8 to 10 pm" and you have no idea knowing this can only be 9m on a tuesday with 50% chance. (not accurate, you get the idea).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
This game makes you try and error a lot like "go to your mom's bedroom at 22.00 Uhr and if she is not there (aka 25% chance) do this xy". With the plugin you can force the events and counter random chances. Also it's way more convenient than the inbuild cheat menu.

Some events are super rare e.g. Kelly just visits Emma on Saturday 3pm with a 1:4 chance and you need to skip a whole week to try again. Also it's super handy to be able to put back the clock for an hour or more if you want to grind or replay events.

I pulled my hair out with some events before this tool, like "when Janine is in the shower from 8 to 10 pm" and you have no idea knowing this can only be 9m on a tuesday with 50% chance. (not accurate, you get the idea).
Makes a lot more sense now, sounds like its a bit hard to use though.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Man, the variable guide should've been left open for discussion. It was a great way to know which variable affected which event and increase the chances of occurring.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
nice work..but can you add skip day in the commands ? tq
This could introduce issues if ran at the wrong time, state is modified during events so skipping to next day during a event could corrupt/break gamestate very easily.
Man, the variable guide should've been left open for discussion. It was a great way to know which variable affected which event and increase the chances of occurring.
Maintaining a detailed list on all the variables is a massive undertaking, and things could change between versions which makes for a lot of work each update.
They probably archived it to not get messaged asking for them to update it.
Dumping game logic and getting familiar with navigating it is still the best way to figure out what needs to be done to make progress imo.

mrX

Jun 11, 2017
Ability to order the scene load items would be amazing. Let me know if this is an easy thing to implement

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Would it be possible to reduce the time of the black loading screens with this kind of modding? My PC is a beast but I still see more black screen than gameplay in this game.

Reactions: Budman59

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Would it be possible to reduce the time of the black loading screens with this kind of modding? My PC is a beast but I still see more black screen than gameplay in this game.
Nope. Not possible. Because it would require to re-code the entire game.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
The game has some performance issues, see: #22,478
If you have access to a SSD moving the game to that should help somewhat (or RAMDrive).
Ultimately though it comes down to 2 things, questionable scene management and the slowest part in the chain will be the bottleneck.

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
The game has some performance issues, see: #22,478
If you have access to a SSD moving the game to that should help somewhat (or RAMDrive).
Ultimately though it comes down to 2 things, questionable scene management and the slowest part in the chain will be the bottleneck.
Ohhh wow that screenshot explains a lot. That's way worse than I thought... I will try to RAM-drive it, thanks

mrX

Jun 11, 2017
I dont plan on this, but this is mainly a issue of not having a mac to test with.

This should be pretty trivial to add, what kind of ordering would you like to see?
The main reason why I use the load scene is for quicker navigation between locations. However, if I were able to custom order the scenes by dragging and dropping then I would leave the main scenes/locations first so I won't have to scroll down any time I need to load a certain location.

A quick button to jump to next day would also be super helpful

mrX

Jun 11, 2017
The main reason why I use the load scene is for quicker navigation between locations. However, if I were able to custom order the scenes by dragging and dropping then I would leave the main scenes/locations first so I won't have to scroll down any time I need to load a certain location.
If custom ordering isn't possible, then just the ability to order by location would also be very helpful. I mean show locations at the top, or main or most used locations, like room, home, pool, living room school, beach etc and then the scenes at the bottom. The best thing to do is allow the user to order the scene items by hold-drag and drop though

Reactions: spirosxxx

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
oh okay, i thought it was similar to the pubic trim/tattoo variable that can be changed. it's the one where rebecca/emma/janice goes drinking and goes into a threesome later on. i want to use the hair of the mother their in other scenes. i honestly thought that was an exclusive outfit.
Yeah! Those hair-styles are awesome! Is there a way, to change Janice's hair-styles for one of those?

P.S. Can I change the day of the week through this Plugin?

P.P.S. Can I give other girls than Janice tattoos, or at least change them for those, who has them alread?
EDIT! I haven't play this game for year, or so, so I haven't a clue, that it has a possibilty to give/change tattoos for some girls already!

Last edited: