HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Spent a whole weekend trying to get the Janice Watersports scene, legit not cheats changin relationship points.

Every time I follow the guide exactly, I keep needing to reload the bathroom (enter > Janice in shower > Leave > Living room > bathroom) till shes sitting and every single time, -5 and kicks Jason out.

What am I missing? (on weekends Janice has sex 2-3 times and still no scene, so whatever the flag for the scene is, its either bugged or not triggering due to some condition)

There is very little optimization, essentially during the time the level fades in/out the scene is loaded in its entirely and then models that are not part of that sub-scene are hidden from view.
You can see a example of that in this screenshot where due to a bug part of the scene was not hidden correctly: #22,465
To be frank, this is the ONLY bug of this kind I have noticed. to blast the game for this 1 scene overlay is a bit underhanded. Can you code?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
To be frank, this is the ONLY bug of this kind I have noticed. to blast the game for this 1 scene overlay is a bit underhanded. Can you code?
I just pointed out how the internals work by the example given, no blasting involved.
From a performance standpoint its quite bad to first load everything that could be shown, and then hiding most of it in the same action, its just doing unnecessary work.
ss_1920x1200_2019-12-25_01-34-43.jpg

And i am indeed a programmer, i code in C++ and C# mostly.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
From a performance standpoint its quite bad to first load everything that could be shown, and then hiding most of it in the same action, its just doing unnecessary work.
So far I notice most crashes are related due to loading the map, as soon I use your MOD and use the "location picker" I can avoid crashes.

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Edited the crack, so you don't have to click on connect. It should be more convenient now.
Forgot to click on it myself, when I was playing the first time.

Edit: Copy-Paste the dll file from the zip into <path-to-the-game>/TheTwist_Data/Managed and accept to overwrite the old dll file.

Last edited:

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Played this game from thhe beginning, now i cant anymore because im just a noob when it comes to implementing the things Zyrix has uploaded here. Sucks big time.... Anybody has a step-by-step scheme on how to implement it? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Played this game from thhe beginning, now i cant anymore because im just a noob when it comes to implementing the things Zyrix has uploaded here. Sucks big time.... Anybody has a step-by-step scheme on how to implement it? Thanks in advance
Copy-Paste the dll file from the zip into <path-to-the-game>/TheTwist_Data/Managed and let the old dll file be overwridden.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Seems like I cannot trigger Julia's scene in the Living Room during night. Any tips for that? Or I'm just very unlucky?

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes