Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Edited the crack, so you don't have to click on connect. It should be more convenient now.
Forgot to click on it myself, when I was playing the first time.

Edit: Copy-Paste the dll file from the zip into <path-to-the-game>/TheTwist_Data/Managed and accept to overwrite the old dll file.

Last edited:

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
Played this game from thhe beginning, now i cant anymore because im just a noob when it comes to implementing the things Zyrix has uploaded here. Sucks big time.... Anybody has a step-by-step scheme on how to implement it? Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Dirtydragon

Apr 22, 2017
Played this game from thhe beginning, now i cant anymore because im just a noob when it comes to implementing the things Zyrix has uploaded here. Sucks big time.... Anybody has a step-by-step scheme on how to implement it? Thanks in advance
Copy-Paste the dll file from the zip into <path-to-the-game>/TheTwist_Data/Managed and let the old dll file be overwridden.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Seems like I cannot trigger Julia's scene in the Living Room during night. Any tips for that? Or I'm just very unlucky?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Okay so I've decided to go with walkthrough (with passing unnecessary/moneymaking content with Billy) and I'm in the point where I've completed the Janice's birthday and... The very next day after so called ,,lustful anal night" with her, an unexpected event occured - "dad" came back home. The guide didn't say anything about him so far and I'm very confused and I'm not sure what to do now. I've decided to make some progress with Emma instead. But now I also have "dad's" icon when I'm at home and I've noticed its background is filling with green color each day. What happens when it's fully filled/loaded? Will he move away again or what?

Besides that, I must say the game has a lot of content AND a lot of grinding. I'm glad there are cheats included so I can skip the most boring/time consuming parts. I don't really like character faces but I could get used to those.

Last edited:

ShabazzaF95

May 10, 2018
Hello,

Somehow I lost the Size L latex suits for Janice. They are no longer available in the shop and therefore I can't give them to Janice. Is there a possibility to get them back? Or is that a bug?

For example, if I let Jason put on the latex suit at night and go to Janice's sleeping room, nothing happens. The screen stays black and the game does not go on.

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Okay so I've decided to go with walkthrough (with passing unnecessary/moneymaking content with Billy) and I'm in the point where I've completed the Janice's birthday and... The very next day after so called ,,lustful anal night" with her, and an unexpected event occured - "dad" came back home. The guide didn't say anything about him so far and I'm very confused and I'm not sure what to do now. I've decided to make some progress with Emma instead. But now I also have "dad's" icon when I'm at home and I've noticed its background is filling with green color each day. What happens when it's fully filled/loaded? Will he move away again or what?

Besides that, I must say the game has a lot of content AND a lot of grinding. I'm glad there are cheats included so I can skip the most boring/time consuming parts. I don't really like character faces but I could get used to those.
Dad comes home every 14 days and stays for 7 days. I am not sure where in walk-through is it mentioned but there are few additional scenes when he is at home. Icon is for indicating time that dad is spending at home.

I agree with you that came has a lot of grinding and for me personally to much randomness (without cheats you are just waiting for certain scene) especially now that there are so many options (for example when you are waken at night, back then you could only get visit from either mom or sister).

Reactions: Semi Rukiya

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Okay so I've decided to go with walkthrough (with passing unnecessary/moneymaking content with Billy) and I'm in the point where I've completed the Janice's birthday and... The very next day after so called ,,lustful anal night" with her, an unexpected event occured - "dad" came back home. The guide didn't say anything about him so far and I'm very confused and I'm not sure what to do now. I've decided to make some progress with Emma instead. But now I also have "dad's" icon when I'm at home and I've noticed its background is filling with green color each day. What happens when it's fully filled/loaded? Will he move away again or what?

Read the WT again, you are at the point where Dad caught you with Janice. Now you can decide to kick him out or let him stay.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Read the WT again, you are at the point where Dad caught you with Janice. Now you can decide to kick him out or let him stay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's info about the birthday but nothing about the "dad". I use the first link from ,,Extras", not the official one. Maybe it's just missing that part...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's info about the birthday but nothing about the "dad". I use the first link from ,,Extras", not the official one. Maybe it's just missing that part...
- On day 60 John appears. Follow his walkthrough beginning with step 350. John stays at home for 7 days. He is away for 14 days.
- Steps with the remark (John) mean that John must be at home to do these steps. As long as John is at home (before step 474), Janice and Julia refuse to change their clothes.
With the steps 473 and 474 you decide on John's final fate.
Check steps 473 and 474.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes