Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Check steps 473 and 474.
Oh boy... No wonder I couldn't find anything about that since it's so far ahead in the guide. Well there's obviously a reason behind that - Janice score. I wouldn't be able to do that without enough points so I would have to take more steps before that - it's only a logic. Thanks for the help!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
As a suggestion for the Walkthru,

Step 63, you have broken in to part A and B, with both marked as (Skippable) on the Skippable version.

Whats currently listed as part B... I think really should be its own step (but not at the cost of having to re-number everything),
but I think it should be "the part A" instead of B (since it actually is part of the main progression) and have that part -Not- marked as Skippable, since then make "the new part B" for Billy, and keep that marked as Skippable so he can be avoided to cut him out of the action if desired.

Also for part 71, if possible edit the part inbetween "Click on "Continue watching" & then the part "click on "Ask her to turn around", with the choice of "Join her" before the turn around to make it more clear.

Thanks Anon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As a suggestion for the Walkthru,

Step 63, you have broken in to part A and B, with both marked as (Skippable) on the Skippable version.

Whats currently listed as part B... I think really should be its own step (but not at the cost of having to re-number everything),
but I think it should be "the part A" instead of B (since it actually is part of the main progression) and have that part -Not- marked as Skippable, since then make "the new part B" for Billy, and keep that marked as Skippable so he can be avoided to cut him out of the action if desired.

Also for part 71, if possible edit the part inbetween "Click on "Continue watching" & then the part "click on "Ask her to turn around", with the choice of "Join her" before the turn around to make it more clear.

Thanks Anon!
good suggestions Caretex

Thing is I didn't make the walkthough, it's made by someone over at KsT's Discord, I just made the small changes to it. showing where things are skippable.

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
I used to play this and now since the new download it keeps kicking me off before I can get through day one, I guess start a new fresh game???

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Oh ... oh well, thanks anyway Anon ;) Just modify 63b then for now to remove the skip label.
Im guessing the Discord is patron only?..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Oh ... oh well, thanks anyway Anon ;) Just modify 63b then for now to remove the skip label.
Im guessing the Discord is patron only?..
Yes, the discord is patron only and the part of Billy offering $200 to get a BJ from Janice is 100% skippable and doesn't affect the progression of the game. That is unless you are doing the Billy path.

Last edited:

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yes, the discord is patron only and the part of Billy offering $200 to get a BJ from Janice is 100% skippable and doesn't affect the progression of the game. That is unless you are doing the Billy path.
Im referring to 63b. The part about showing Video3. You need that to get further in the progression with Julia. ---- (edit) and... nevermind.. at least on your latest version.. its not labeled skippable (its just buried inbetween a bunch of others so if you skim/read too fast you can miss it....
sorry ... non-issue.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have question please.

717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).

Is there a new scene added to 717 In V0.36?
Only the beach scenes added?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Please ask questions.

717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).

Is there a scene added to 717? In Ver0.36.
I saw that scene in the Ver0.35.
There's no new scene on 717?
There is a new scene, but not from "asking Billy about his day with Janice" but you will have to repeat it in order to get the option to ask Rachel out to the beach during the mom swap.
I recommend ask for mom swap, go through the scene, ask Billy about his day with Janice, repeat the mom swap one more time and the option to go the beach should appear.

RealSlim

Feb 24, 2018
Can't get saves to work I followed instructions and put the saves inside the subfolder like said? I have the .36 version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't get saves to work I followed instructions and put the saves inside the subfolder like said? I have the .36 version
When you start the game are the save and load greyed out, and do you see not connected on the right side of the menu screen

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
I think you have to rotate camera around, if I remember correctly piece of paper is on the other side of the bed than the one that you normally see
I had the same issue, the paper slip is bugged but its there, just cant see it. So when you ask for a drink start clicking under the bed on the opposite side where Jason is sitting, lets say just below the white pillow, ofc under the bed. hope it helps

Reactions: Jarda V and forgotp

pcgeni

Oct 24, 2018
I had the same issue, the paper slip is bugged but its there, just cant see it. So when you ask for a drink start clicking under the bed on the opposite side where Jason is sitting, lets say just below the white pillow, ofc under the bed. hope it helps
got a picture of where to click?

Reactions: Jarda V
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes