daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
715. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and Jason will ask about the help with access to hospital's archive. Michelle will agree to help this time. (if she doesn't, that means you need repeat the part at hospital at night, there Jason takes Kendra's ID and tries to enter archives in the 1st floor).
716. Next day come back to Michelle's house, knock on the door. She will tell you a bad news, that the new receptionist is the problem. Jason realise that he needs somehow to get rid of receptionist.
717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).
718. (Billy) After Jason eats the sandwiches, there will be option to "Let's go to the beach". Enjoy the scene.

I did 715 and 716, but 717,718 cant give me this option, any help please
You need to do all Billy route and make sure you "Ask Billy about his day with Janice" (at school at 1300) and try to “Ask Janice about her day" when she is in living room on the couch.

loizidesl

Jan 23, 2019
You need to do all Billy route and make sure you "Ask Billy about his day with Janice" (at school at 1300) and try to “Ask Janice about her day" when she is in living room on the couch.
Thank you for reply, i did both already, Billy at school and Janice on couch. Don't know what else to do.

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for reply, i did both already, Billy at school and Janice on couch. Don't know what else to do.
Did you do all the scenes on the beach with Billy and Janice?
If not you need to go to Billy house and knock on the door and invite him to the beach couple of times until Jason, Billy and Janice have a 3-some. (make sure you have Janice above 500)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Do the actions again. With the last several updates, if there's content you may have played through in previous updates that is used as a trigger for new content then it helps if you go back and do those actions again in the current version of the game. There are two such triggers in 0.36 (one involving stealing Kendra's ID and snooping around the hospital, one involving asking Billy about his day with Janice/MC Mom), and once I replayed those actions in 0.36 I was good to go.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Was anyone able to get the kinky lifeguard outfit as mentioned in step 712? Danielle isnt wearing it whenever i knock on her door.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Was anyone able to get the kinky lifeguard outfit as mentioned in step 712? Danielle isnt wearing it whenever i knock on her door.
I manage to get it by following the walkthrough, you don't need to do anything special.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
FWIW. I had the same question as you, glad I wasnt alone. I think there is a gap/bug somewhere thats failing this point. I'll keep trying, seems sometimes you need to do things a few times for it to trigger.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thats link to another thread from anon and its not post you can see it in all his post its account setting for fan
The link is part of this thread and is available to anyone. There are no restrictions on it.
and if you mean the link itself, it will redirect you to the right post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 157 Votes