tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Was anyone able to get the kinky lifeguard outfit as mentioned in step 712? Danielle isnt wearing it whenever i knock on her door.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Was anyone able to get the kinky lifeguard outfit as mentioned in step 712? Danielle isnt wearing it whenever i knock on her door.
I manage to get it by following the walkthrough, you don't need to do anything special.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you for reply, i did both already, Billy at school and Janice on couch. Don't know what else to do.
FWIW. I had the same question as you, glad I wasnt alone. I think there is a gap/bug somewhere thats failing this point. I'll keep trying, seems sometimes you need to do things a few times for it to trigger.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
thats link to another thread from anon and its not post you can see it in all his post its account setting for fan
The link is part of this thread and is available to anyone. There are no restrictions on it.
and if you mean the link itself, it will redirect you to the right post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

Mod edit: Download Beta 2 Assembly-CSharp here
God bless you.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes