Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well I just made a rather awkward discovery, I think I figured out why the game is running so poorly for everyone. I just opened task manager to see what my GPU utilization was with the game open and as I thought it was sitting at 0%. What got my attention though is the fact that my VRAM is pegged out to almost max, the game is using 1.9 GB of VRAM out of my total of 2 GB. So that might be the issue, the scenes are so poorly optimized that a very poorly rendered scene needs almost 2 GB's of memory just to render.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i go a little OT but i need some help.
Generally to download i use megadownloader. Till a week ego all go well without any problem. But lately the program doesn't download anything anymore.
As i say i click on the mega link, the program tell me if i want to download the file. Then the program tell me under state: "verification" then after some time the link become red, then error.

I try to look if the link work and from the site, the link go without problem. But if i try to use the megadownloadr almost all the time the link give me error
This is the error:

The file could not be verified.
* File code: AZ4C1YAa
* Error type: ErrorConexion
* Internal info: Connection error: Timeout dell'operazione. - Message received:

I do not understand why. Can someone help me?
Thank you

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Without the game in focus it will pause rendering and you'll see 0% GPU usage
Yeah I left it open and went into the game and I spiked to about 80% usage.

Its insane that it can tax a 960 that hard when this card can run Crysis 3 on max settings at 1080p

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Generally to download i use megadownloader. Till a week ego all go well without any problem. But lately the program doesn't download anything anymore.
As i say i click on the mega link, the program tell me if i want to download the file. Then the program tell me under state: "verification" then after some time the link become red, then error.

I try to look if the link work and from the site, the link go without problem. But if i try to use the megadownloadr almost all the time the link give me error
This is the error:

Thank you
As I've not had this problem, I con't say what the cause might be.

But you can try the following

update megadownloader to the latest version
Disconnect from the VPN, if you're using one
download it directly
use a program like

or, maybe it has something to do with this
Mega.nz Has Suspended 78,000 Users For Copyright Infringement

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

This is the error:

Thank you
As I've not had this problem, I con't say what the cause might be.

But you can try the following

update megadownloader to the latest version
Disconnect from the VPN, if you're using one
download it directly
use a program like

or, maybe it has something to do with this
Mega.nz Has Suspended 78,000 Users For Copyright Infringement
Megadownloader is already update to the last version 1.7
VPN? I never use one. I just stat the PC and use internet normally.
For the last thing i dont think about it. Because i never sign in on mega. I use megadownloader for 3 year, without sign in. So i never log in or have a subscription on mega. Also because megadownload never ask me one.

I try to see this Jdownloader and see how it work. But i hope someone can help me with megadownloader.
Thank you

vladesh

Mar 17, 2018
708. Keep going to Jason's room till you get the messege from Michelle there she invites you to her place. If come to Jason's room and didn't get the messege, come back next day. There is a random delay 1-7 days betweem each visit.

Is it a bug??? i cant progress

loizidesl

Jan 23, 2019
715. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and Jason will ask about the help with access to hospital's archive. Michelle will agree to help this time. (if she doesn't, that means you need repeat the part at hospital at night, there Jason takes Kendra's ID and tries to enter archives in the 1st floor).
716. Next day come back to Michelle's house, knock on the door. She will tell you a bad news, that the new receptionist is the problem. Jason realise that he needs somehow to get rid of receptionist.
717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).
718. (Billy) After Jason eats the sandwiches, there will be option to "Let's go to the beach". Enjoy the scene.

I did 715 and 716, but 717,718 cant give me this option, any help please

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
715. Go to Michelle's house. Knock on the door and Jason will ask about the help with access to hospital's archive. Michelle will agree to help this time. (if she doesn't, that means you need repeat the part at hospital at night, there Jason takes Kendra's ID and tries to enter archives in the 1st floor).
716. Next day come back to Michelle's house, knock on the door. She will tell you a bad news, that the new receptionist is the problem. Jason realise that he needs somehow to get rid of receptionist.
717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).
718. (Billy) After Jason eats the sandwiches, there will be option to "Let's go to the beach". Enjoy the scene.

I did 715 and 716, but 717,718 cant give me this option, any help please
You need to do all Billy route and make sure you "Ask Billy about his day with Janice" (at school at 1300) and try to “Ask Janice about her day" when she is in living room on the couch.

loizidesl

Jan 23, 2019
You need to do all Billy route and make sure you "Ask Billy about his day with Janice" (at school at 1300) and try to “Ask Janice about her day" when she is in living room on the couch.
Thank you for reply, i did both already, Billy at school and Janice on couch. Don't know what else to do.

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you for reply, i did both already, Billy at school and Janice on couch. Don't know what else to do.
Did you do all the scenes on the beach with Billy and Janice?
If not you need to go to Billy house and knock on the door and invite him to the beach couple of times until Jason, Billy and Janice have a 3-some. (make sure you have Janice above 500)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Do the actions again. With the last several updates, if there's content you may have played through in previous updates that is used as a trigger for new content then it helps if you go back and do those actions again in the current version of the game. There are two such triggers in 0.36 (one involving stealing Kendra's ID and snooping around the hospital, one involving asking Billy about his day with Janice/MC Mom), and once I replayed those actions in 0.36 I was good to go.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes