dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Anyone else get a weird buzzing during the game? I use headphones and i'm trying to figure out it its the game or something wrong with my sound, I usually play music or something since there is no sound in the game yet for some reason and I always hear it if I stop the music or between songs. Never had a buzzing on the old versions.
Thats most likely electrical interference caused by a high load on the GPU, coupled to the audio circuit on your motherboard.
Audio circuits are pretty sensitive to interference, and its up to the motherboard manufacturer to decrease the chances of coupled electrical noise.

Its one of those things you as a user have little control over other then by what you buy/use.

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
hello guys>>> i get crash always at some point in the game im still playing on 16save from saves threads and its always laggy anyone have advice or solution for this pls and thanks

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Thats most likely electrical interference caused by a high load on the GPU, coupled to the audio circuit on your motherboard.
Audio circuits are pretty sensitive to interference, and its up to the motherboard manufacturer to decrease the chances of coupled electrical noise.

Its one of those things you as a user have little control over other then by what you buy/use.
I have a halfway decent set of speakers that the headphones are plugged into and my GPU is a GTX 960 which should be way more power than what this game needs to run. However the motherboard is a cheaper AM4 socket board so that part makes sense.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello guys>>> i get crash always at some point in the game im still playing on 16save from saves threads and its always laggy anyone have advice or solution for this pls and thanks
Not really. However, I notice the game frequently crash as soon as you depart from the WT. The game is laggy because:
1. game is very, very bad optimized
2. your computer isn't "decent" enough (no idea how "decent" a computer needs to be to play this game)

Try to reduce your resolution and lower the graphics settings.

fudger99

May 25, 2019
Any particular day/time for the Emma / Michelle jogging meet?

Does it matter that (somehow) I've already done one massage?
(I haven't bought any massage study/table etc)

EDIT: I may have accidentally asked Emma about Michelle already (??), as I have the "Find the way to make Emma talk" task

HITMAN-CHOST

Mar 17, 2018
Not really. However, I notice the game frequently crash as soon as you depart from the WT. The game is laggy because:
1. game is very, very bad optimized
2. your computer isn't "decent" enough (no idea how "decent" a computer needs to be to play this game)

Try to reduce your resolution and lower the graphics settings.
thank for that so the crashes not for me only...this game is the only one i having issues with im playong on ci5 and 4ram resolution is 800 i will try 500 or 600 and see its good game they really need to work on it :cry:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im downloading the bugfix 2 version now and I will upload it to MEGA when it finishes. I found it on SVS though so it was a 10 hour download and I still have 3 hours left before it finishes. Apparently the save crack still works for it though so hopefully it will be a bit less buggy for everyone.

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
First post is a bit unclear about this, so; is it just he beta versions which need to be cracked now to allow non-patreons to save, or also the final ones? Or perhaps also the final ones but they get "unlocked" after a new release?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
First post is a bit unclear about this, so; is it just he beta versions which need to be cracked now to allow non-patreons to save, or also the final ones? Or perhaps also the final ones but they get "unlocked" after a new release?
It seems like every version from now on is going to need the save crack, however it looks like the same Assembly file can be used to crack all the versions.

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
It seems like every version from now on is going to need the save crack, however it looks like the same Assembly file can be used to crack all the versions.
Thanks, I guess we'll see what happens. I'd rather not have to crack them, I'm fine with waiting a bit, but if this turns Patreon-only... I can't be a Patreon for -all- these games, y'know?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks, I guess we'll see what happens. I'd rather not have to crack them, I'm fine with waiting a bit, but if this turns Patreon-only... I can't be a Patreon for -all- these games, y'know?
We already have the crack, its one file that needs to be overwritten and thats it. I'm uploading bugfix 2 and the file to MEGA now.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
however it looks like the same Assembly file can be used to crack all the versions.
Thats not entirely true, the assembly contains some of the backing code and that can/will change between versions.
Without getting too technical:
The scenes gamelogic is stored in the unity asset files, but if they need to do something more complex/unique it calls into the assembly code (stuff like applying tanlines/skybox/wetness/clothing)

Even if it runs with a outdated assembly file you might still run into odd bugs, when its calling missing functions.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Thats not entirely true, the assembly contains some of the backing code and that can/will change between versions.
Without getting too technical:
The scenes gamelogic is stored in the unity asset files, but if they need to do something more complex/unique it calls into the assembly code (stuff like applying tanlines/skybox/wetness/clothing)

Even if it runs with a outdated assembly file you might still run into odd bugs, when its missing the functions that are missing.
I have the Assembly file that SVS uploaded with bugfix 2 so i'm assuming its been tested and found to work, the upload is almost done.

Upload finished:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I have the Assembly file that SVS uploaded with bugfix 2 so i'm assuming its been tested and found to work, the upload is almost done.
The included crack from SVS is the same as was posted here for Beta1, you used to be able to compare the file hash between versions to know if it changed, but since KsT now obfuscates the assembly it always changes and its not a reliable method to test for it being different.

To be safe i would say its better to repatch the new one.

Thanks for the share though (y)

Last edited:

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
Is there a mod or another way to make the text instant? I hate having to wait for the text to finish or clicking the mouse again.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The included crack from SVS is the same as was posted here for Beta1, you used to be able to compare the file hash between versions to know if it changed, but since KsT now obfuscates the assembly it always changes and its not a reliable method to test for it being different.

To be safe i would say its better to repatch the new one, good thing its rather trivial.

Thanks for the share though (y)
Yeah it looks like it's a pretty simple file that needs to be cracked so it shouldnt take long. I'm hoping that all that needed to be changed was something like a line telling the game to connect to the internet and wait for a certain response back. An always on DRM would have been harder but this genuinely seems like a simple call request followed by a change to verified in the Assembly file, if its like that then the same file should work for all the versions. Unless the dev changes that call in some way.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes