Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there a mod for improving camera?

The zoom is bad and in some scene there is a bad alignment
You can move the camera around with W, A, S, D, keys and raise/lower with (I think) Q and E.

Holding down right mouse button or Ctrl key lets you rotate the camera round the point it sits.

BellNL

Jul 29, 2018
LOL, I haven't played since 0.27, and experiencing some issues. I can't find the piece of small paper under Danielle's bed, and have looked everywhere?! I'm trying to determine her nickname for the cam show, and following the WT. Is it hard to see, and which part of the bed is it found? Thanks.
I seem to have into the same issue. who can help us!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone else get a weird buzzing during the game? I use headphones and i'm trying to figure out it its the game or something wrong with my sound, I usually play music or something since there is no sound in the game yet for some reason and I always hear it if I stop the music or between songs. Never had a buzzing on the old versions.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
The walkthrough is broken at step 59, you cant have Billy come watch the BJ until after Julia has been calmed down or she will constantly show up and get angry mid bj. I skipped ahead and did the hiding in wardrobe thing but even after Janice and Julia made up in that scene she is still interrupting at the pool and getting angry so im totally stuck.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes