IXL

Jul 28, 2017
If, ya guys want, heres a full save for 0.36. Rough billypath and John is gone. ENJOY.
Just out of curiousity, what steps did you take to complete, as its not forth coming and no walkthough is out yet that I have seen for .36

The changelog doesnt really offer much insight and the ingame tasks dont appear to function.

• Angry
Reactions: Snugglepuff

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Remember when Sony came out with that DRM for audio CDs that some kid in Norway figured out how to defeat using a Sharpie like a day after the initial release?

Jun 24, 2019
Just out of curiousity, what steps did you take to complete, as its not forth coming and no walkthough is out yet that I have seen for .36

The changelog doesnt really offer much insight and the ingame tasks dont appear to function.
The walkthrough is updated on OP.

Reactions: IXL

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm, I've noticed that the old cheat menu/mod thing does not appear to work with the .36(cracked) update. This is cause for a sad.

Robthebob

May 5, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.
Thanks a lot! Very appreciated! :)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes