JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
717. (Billy) After the school talk to Billy and offer him to "Swap moms for a day" ("Ask Billy about his day with Janice" must be done).
718. (Billy) After Jason eats the sandwiches, there will be option to "Let's go to the beach". Enjoy the scene.

Did they make a dp in mom swap scene?
Yes, but only for Janice.

Reactions: bobojungle

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.
Superb work, thank you!

Reactions: Gasanvar

Kyouhei38

Jun 5, 2017

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
Bro, you're my hero

H3XA

Apr 2, 2019

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
Zyrix ...You're a LEGEND, I bow down to you my friend!

death48

Mar 29, 2019

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
OMG YOU ARE THE BEST!!! THANK YOU!! BRO!! THE FANS HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU KST FUCK U!! :D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
Nicely done

I also went ahead added your post to my list of useful links

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
LOL, I haven't played since 0.27, and experiencing some issues. I can't find the piece of small paper under Danielle's bed, and have looked everywhere?! I'm trying to determine her nickname for the cam show, and following the WT. Is it hard to see, and which part of the bed is it found? Thanks.

Reactions: XenForo

Appu

May 22, 2018

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
Meantime KST...
images.jpg

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
90972757c4208b5d480e251a7eaa5743.gif

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I'm here

705. Go to the school's toilet at 15:00 (at this hour graffiti is being cleaned from the toilet's wall) and pick up the "Urban graffiti remover".

Is Rebecca being in the bathroom stall just random? Because it always seems to happen for me @ 15:00 preventing me from getting the supplies.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017

Install guide:

Enjoy folks.
This works perfectly.

You might want to add, or just point it out more clearly, that you can also save the game using this method like before, not just play the current version and pick up your saved games, you can actually save it. Well done.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes