Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.
thanks man i love you thanks so much :)

Reactions: Xpado Justice

NTRlover

Apr 10, 2019
so that's the end of the billy content i guess, hearing the mom talk about her day with him was nice but the majority of it being gang bangs was pretty disappointing

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
what would be a "decent GPU" for this game? bare minimum would be ok but im a bit in need for an upgrade and I don't want to go over bored for a game like this. like specs for a computer are all over the places but for this game im using a computer that by 8 years ago standards or whenever windows 10 was already being used by many is good.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
what would be a "decent GPU" for this game? bare minimum would be ok but im a bit in need for an upgrade and I don't want to go over bored for a game like this. like specs for a computer are all over the places but for this game im using a computer that by 8 years ago standards or whenever windows 10 was already being used by many is good.
GPU isn't the issue here for many. Even a card as old as Nvidia 750 is sufficient. The problem is the abysmal optimization from the dev.

Gasanvar

Nov 20, 2019
KST really became a bs dev this year slower updates, horrible optimization of the game & he acts like a Je*

For someone who understands reverse engineering a lil bit it isn't a problem to bypass his "protection"

You don't have to be Codex or CPY to fuck such drm technique.

highmagusix

Jan 8, 2018
i seem to be confused on if or how to repeat the mom swap Janice and Billy are both missing the options at the school and living room

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Crack game - !.RESPECT TO DEVELOPER KsT.No KsT-No game,No Crack!.
Don't know how much you've seen in this thread in your two and a bit years, but KST did get a fair amount of respect from users here.
Did, until he implemented the new (as of 0.36) lite-DRM measure that requires people to have a patreon account and be patrons just to be able to save/load in the same way they'd been able to for longer than you've been a member.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I have a 1080, this game still runs like a three legged cat. I get better load times from Red dead 2. It's not a hardware issue, the game is horribly un-optimized.
Maybe it's changed since I did it and KST finally implemented a frame rate cap but have you capped the frame rate with RTSS or in NV's control panel?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
GPU isn't the issue here for many. Even a card as old as Nvidia 750 is sufficient. The problem is the abysmal optimization from the dev.
ooooooooooh that explains alot then... I mean its ok but when its loading an area it would be like "not responding" and then it would be loading and it would be running again. in the house its not bad its ok but going to map or different areas it be that way. I have it at fastest and optimized graphics with no full screen at 800x600.

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
704. Go to the beach and "Check the tower". Jason will try to rub off the "artwork" but unsuccesfuly. Michelle will appear (you must have 140+ score with her) and tell Jason, that you need a cleaning liquid.

Is bug, never michelle appear... (250) score

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes