• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have a 1080, this game still runs like a three legged cat. I get better load times from Red dead 2. It's not a hardware issue, the game is horribly un-optimized.
I'm surprised that he never tried or finished optimizing this game. Not sure if it is due to his coding skills or him using Fungus as game engine. :unsure:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.

meanwhile in kst's office...

fmc.gif

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.
Thanks a lot !

Do you think this crack of yours will function with all future versions ?
If this is too much work maybe stick to cracking final versions

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
All that DRM crap makes me wonder just when someone from Patreon adult scene is going to release first denuvo-protected game?
Well, I think KsT might be one of the first to jump that train.

Also, when push comes to shove we can use VirtualBox too. With it's save state feature, saving and reloading is no problem.

Reactions: Sergo1992

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Struggling to get some scenes to trigger for Michelle. I'm using a save from the end of 0.35 and the events occured prior to that, I assume there is still a way to see these scenes. The scenes are when you sneak into the backyard and watch her diddling herself and she catches you and BJ/Sex ensues. The only scenes I seem to get is where she doesn't catch you and her and steve are having sex...Is this just bad luck/random or?

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Hi there.
I cant progress since v34 because Kira won't trigger in the Park (Walkthrough Step 664) and i also can't reproduce the needed shower scene (Walkthrough Step 442). I have not cheatet the whole game and thats the fist time my savegame seems broken. Have someone a save at this state of game because i want skip the part of 34.
Can someone help me with this? Please.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
All that DRM crap makes me wonder just when someone from Patreon adult scene is going to release first denuvo-protected game?
Denuvo is the most advanced commercially available copy protection on the market. KsT might be making good money but he has nowhere near the funds to cover this kind of peripheral.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Do you think this crack of yours will function with all future versions ?
If this is too much work maybe stick to cracking final versions
Chances are slim that the assembly wont change between versions, it mainly depends on if changes to the code are made by the dev (compared to just the game assets)
And hence you'd be very likely to experience bugs if you do try running it with a outdated assembly.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Well that DRM effort didn't last long. Hope it was worth the effort for KST, to get a whole 5 hours of functioning drm. :p

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes