Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Hi there.
I cant progress since v34 because Kira won't trigger in the Park (Walkthrough Step 664) and i also can't reproduce the needed shower scene (Walkthrough Step 442). I have not cheatet the whole game and thats the fist time my savegame seems broken. Have someone a save at this state of game because i want skip the part of 34.
Can someone help me with this? Please.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
All that DRM crap makes me wonder just when someone from Patreon adult scene is going to release first denuvo-protected game?
Denuvo is the most advanced commercially available copy protection on the market. KsT might be making good money but he has nowhere near the funds to cover this kind of peripheral.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Do you think this crack of yours will function with all future versions ?
If this is too much work maybe stick to cracking final versions
Chances are slim that the assembly wont change between versions, it mainly depends on if changes to the code are made by the dev (compared to just the game assets)
And hence you'd be very likely to experience bugs if you do try running it with a outdated assembly.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Well that DRM effort didn't last long. Hope it was worth the effort for KST, to get a whole 5 hours of functioning drm. :p

Espada

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks a lot !

Do you think this crack of yours will function with all future versions ?
If this is too much work maybe stick to cracking final versions
Chances are slim that the assembly wont change between versions, it mainly depends on if changes to the code are made by the dev (compared to just the game assets)
And hence you'd be very likely to experience bugs if you do try running it with a outdated assembly.
It will need to be cracked each time. Kst uses obfuscator, so each time functions should have different name. Not hard to crack, just 4 lines of code, plus few deleted lines.

Reactions: SDaddy666

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, to trigger Michelle's message you need to enter Jasons's room about 40-50 times?
What a dumbass mechanics.
Ty btw, i though It was just a test build bug.
It's worse if you're starting from the beginning again.
All the "random" crap that's available to happen in each location Jason goes to. Absolutely horrible implementation.

The only other thing that makes me scratch my head and wonder "wtf was he thinking???" is when he implemented the "stealth mini-game". It added literally nothing to the game... Well, except another cheat option that completely makes it pointless having that mini-game in there in the first place.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes