fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Oh great, another adult game developer that adds DRM.

Kst, you probably dwell in these forums so let me be clear: Your so-called "DRM" does not prevent anything. All you're doing is hurting legitimate users, and delaying the inevitable.

With this crack you can play the game without being online just like how it used to be.

Install guide:
1. Go to the TheTwist_Data/Managed directory.
2. Create a backup of your Assembly-CSharp.dll
3. Replace your Assembly-CSharp.dll with the one you downloaded.
4. Open the game, and press "Connect".

Enjoy folks.
well this work on 36 but well it work like 37 onwards

Reactions: dtm412

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
there is so very much more your just scratching the surface

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone help me, By telling me how to change john’s status as shown in the walkthrough
i can’t find it in the cheat menu
Screenshot (105).png

Last edited:

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, I've spend over an hour trying to get the message from Michelle (about the anal training) and I still haven't gotten it. I've quit the game and restarted from a save point (something that worked in the past), I've gone back to Michelle's house and asked her again, in the hope of restarting/resetting the variables inherent to the randomness. I'm licked. What am I supposed to do?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Okay, I've spend over an hour trying to get the message from Michelle (about the anal training) and I still haven't gotten it. I've quit the game and restarted from a save point (something that worked in the past), I've gone back to Michelle's house and asked her again, in the hope of restarting/resetting the variables inherent to the randomness. I'm licked. What am I supposed to do?
Doesn't look like there is any randomness to her messaging you, if thats for this scene:
Jason - Hmm... A messege from Michelle!
"Steve will be out of town tonight. I might feel very lonely :*"
Jason - Oh! That sounds like an invitation *hehe*
message.png

Just some required state, MichQ25Local, michq and SteveStatus

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Doesn't look like there is any randomness to her messaging you, if thats for this scene:

View attachment 489788

Just some required state, MichQ25Local, michq and SteveStatus
Thanks for this but to be honest I have no idea what this means. Most of what I did until now has been out of desperation, when I refered to the variables I was just guessing. Is there a way for me to perhaps do something to the code or something so I can finally get the message and continue on with the rest of the update?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks for this but to be honest I have no idea what this means. Most of what I did until now has been out of desperation, when I refered to the variables I was just guessing. Is there a way for me to perhaps do something to the code or something so I can finally get the message and continue on with the rest of the update?
You can fire up CheatMenu, check your current state to see what you're missing and maybe get a hint on what you need to progress and possibly use the scenedump on how to get it, (i recommend getting the state legit rather then cheating it outright if possible as not to mess-up the gamestate)

MichQ25Local = seems to be reset to "False" periodically
michq = michelle's quest progression
SteveState = i didnt dig deep enough to figure out what this is for

alternatively you can give me the current values for MichQ25Local, michq and SteveStatus and i can take a look at the gamecode on how to get it.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
You can fire up CheatMenu, check your current state to see what you're missing and maybe get a hint on what you need to progress and possibly use the scenedump on how to get it, (i recommend getting the state legit rather then cheating it outright if possible as not to mess-up the gamestate)

alternatively you can give me the current values for MichQ25Local, michq and SteveStatus and i can take a look at the gamecode on how to get it.
As I've never used 'CheatMenu' before and it might take me quite a long while before I'm up to speed, if you can help me I would be very appreciative. Only one question where do I find those values? Which file? I am using the Cracked version currently posted in the OP, by the way, I that matters at all.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Once the mod is loaded, go to your room and hit F10, you can search for all the variables from that menu
View attachment 489795
I've downloaded the mod but the cheat mod's thread say to extract it to the 'game folder' and something about an assembly file, neither of which I have been able to find.
EDIT:I have found the assembly file but only in the TWIST file itself not in the data that was extracted from the cheat mod.

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I've downloaded the mod but the cheat mod's thread say to extract it to the 'game folder' and something about an assembly file, neither of which I have been able to find.
EDIT:I have found the assembly file but only in the TWIST file itself not in the data that was extracted from the cheat mod.
Install instructions are in the OP, or for screenshots see: this

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes