Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Would have saved an incredible amount of time if you'd actually said that, instead of "unrelated saves"...
Instead of jumping on the white knight horse next time, actually look at what is being referred to, the quoted text literally said adventure of willy D. Moral of the story is never assume and actually look at what is being discussed.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Instead of jumping on the white knight horse next time,
Haven't bribed enough people in Westminster to get a knighthood.

Still, doesn't invalidate what I said.
The only indicator was the game name, and since he made that mistake but still used "0.30", and in this thread, the mistake could easily have been the game name in the save path.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Haven't bribed enough people in Westminster to get a knighthood.

Still, doesn't invalidate what I said.
The only indicator was the game name, and since he made that mistake but still used "0.30", and in this thread, the mistake could easily have been the game name in the save path.
It shows that you had no idea what you were talking about and decided to go off on the assumption that I was wrong, instead you were in the wrong and made an ass of yourself. You have nobody to blame but yourself here.

It would have taken you 3 seconds to open the zip he gave to see that the file format isn't even the same as this game use.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
I must have done something wrong because my game locks up when I talk to the shady guy, every versioni. How do I fix this please?
Seems to be an issue with game right now, on my present save, couple of things from previous versions aren't working and certain events simply lead to a black screen. I've tried with other saves and there's always something that seems to trigger a black screen.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
I am not a patreon of the developer so there is no point to give feedback but i played the version 0.30 beta 1 to overcome of the bugs but i was unable at all although a lot of regedit tries...Like as written by a lot of people here several bugs is clearaly exist on this beta release.

-Catching by Rebecca when touching Kira scene at locker room can't be triggered
-Billy can't be invited to beach

All of us must wait beta 2 to complete the game in a goody way.

Horse

Apr 28, 2017
I am not a patreon of the developer so there is no point to give feedback but i played the version 0.30 beta 1 to overcome of the bugs but i was unable at all although a lot of regedit tries...Like as written by a lot of people here several bugs is clearaly exist on this beta release.

-Catching by Rebecca when touching Kira scene at locker room can't be triggered
-Billy can't be invited to beach

All of us must wait beta 2 to complete the game in a goody way.

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes